Emulator Appreciation Thread

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
got myself a bad ass gaming laptop with core i7 32 ram and a nice graphics card...dled wii dreamcast n64 snes ps1 ps2 emulators..

whats the best arcade emulator and what arcade games do they have?..also never played neo geo..gonna dl that..best games for that?
where do you get wii games? i can barely find them

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
got myself a bad ass gaming laptop with core i7 32 ram and a nice graphics card...dled wii dreamcast n64 snes ps1 ps2 emulators..

whats the best arcade emulator and what arcade games do they have?..also never played neo geo..gonna dl that..best games for that?

MAME is an arcade emulator that lets you play all arcade games across their platforms but the graphics aren't as good. There's a ton of specific arcade emulators for specific arcade hardware that look way better than MAME but MAME is easier.

Download pretty much anything for neo geo & you won't be disappointed:

All of the Samurai Showdown games
All Metal Slugs
Both Shock Trooper games
Both Last Blades

I can go on & on. And use the Nebula emulator for neo geo http://nebula.emulatronia.com/

• Dap
Reactions: L68

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Whats an emulator i can use on my phone that is compatible with a ps4 controller?
What kind of phone do you have?

If it's android all u need is an OTG cable for your phone. I have a note 3 and the cable I use looks like this

31lI%2BSr3aTL._SL1500_.jpg

The ps4 controller is plug and play so it works with any emulator with no extra software needed(you will have to configure the input settings for the controller in each emulator u use)

I just got back on battletoads last week and I'm still struggling in the turbo tunnel :mjcry:

Switched to the Genesis version instead of the nes and still getting my ass kicked :mjcry:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
What kind of phone do you have?

If it's android all u need is an OTG cable for your phone. I have a note 3 and the cable I use looks like this

31lI%2BSr3aTL._SL1500_.jpg

The ps4 controller is plug and play so it works with any emulator with no extra software needed(you will have to configure the input settings for the controller in each emulator u use)

I just got back on battletoads last week and I'm still struggling in the turbo tunnel :mjcry:

Switched to the Genesis version instead of the nes and still getting my ass kicked :mjcry:

How do you intput controller configurations and what emulator do you use? We have the same phone

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
How do you intput controller configurations and what emulator do you use? We have the same phone

I use Genplusdroid for genesis, Nostalgia nes, SNES9X, and a random N64 one I forget the name but they're all free in the play store.

The roms can be found for free online it's plenty of sites that host them (Coolroms is a decent one)

The input configuration is in the settings of the emulator. Basically ur just telling the emulator how to recognize the buttons u press. Here's a good guide for layouts when labeling the buttons on your ds4 with watever emulator u are using

https://github.com/ProfessorKaos64/RetroRig/wiki/Layout-PS3-Sixaxis-Controller#gen

That OTG cable is only $5 on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00G31P55K/ref=pd_aw_sims_9?pi=AC_SX230_QL60

I got a kickstand case for my note 3 so it's basically a mini arcade now

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Anyone wanna help a breh get them XenoBlade Chronicles .rars?

I got Dolphin but I don't fukk with them torrents :mjcry:

I ain't a snitch brehs :bryan:

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Downloaded a ps2 emulator again and got some college hoops games, got the fps pretty right even on a pretty bad video card

hope they bring that shyt back on next gen