Emulator Appreciation Thread

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
all these years i have been using emulators i still haven't really heard of a good way to load all these things on a console that has a controller.

I soft modded my Wii and it can play nes, snes, genesis, sega cd, gba, mame (cps1 or cps2 files that are less than ~18mb) with very few issues. Unfortunately most n64 roms barely function. Ps1 and dreamcast games are unplayable. Some Gamecube games are supposed to work but I havent messed around with those

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
I have a lot of emulators and play that shyt from time to time.

NullDC runs DreamCast perfectly (granted I have only SF III Double Impact & Marvel vs Capcom 2) but them shyts look good af :krs:
Dolphin runs Wii & GC good too :manny:
ppsspp runs most PSP games perfectly too :yeshrug:

Save State feature, throttle, playing any game you like easily be having me like :ohlawd:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
I soft modded my Wii and it can play nes, snes, genesis, sega cd, gba, mame (cps1 or cps2 files that are less than ~18mb) with very few issues. Unfortunately most n64 roms barely function. Ps1 and dreamcast games are unplayable. Some Gamecube games are supposed to work but I havent messed around with those
ye that's what seems terirble about all this. Some don't work, why lol?

I was thining earlier does anybody have anything in store for 360's or ps3? those things should be able to be fukked with to play any rom right?

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
69pd7b.jpg
Show me the way fam.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's terrible. my soft-modded og xbox would play alot of the 64 and ps1 games. i've used my pc's to run roms alot more than any actual pc games. for awhile there i was playing dreamcast games on them.

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Show me the way fam.
This was on my jailbroken iPhone (which is no longer jailbroken) but there is this site for non jailbroken iPhones but I forget the name. I think one of the emulators was called GBA4IOS.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
tried to use a playstation emulator on my phone and the roms wouldn't play. Just a black screen and sounds of the games intro played. I'm using PSX4droid.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
anybody know where to learn how to softmod shyt? Like can you really not softmod an xbox360, how the hell is it possible that a xbox 360 can' be soft modded with emulators when an OG xbox could?

I found this dope emulator for mac recently though

http://openemu.org/

can play all systems in one application, games load in liek itunes type deal

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Just downloaded NullDC and started playing Shenmue :blessed:

All the memories came flooding back :wow: