Empire Strikes Back and Revenge Of The Sith are the top 2 Star Wars film and it aint even close

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'd say Empire than New Hope and then Revenge of the Sith. But it's close breh

Your mother.

I rewatched the first 3 for the first time in 10 years cuz i just got the blu's :wow:

still as entertaining as the first time i ever saw them

gonna dive into the prequels this week :patrice:

haven't seen Sith since theaters even though i did own the old dvd

My nikka :deadrose: straight out of Ghostbusters

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'd say Empire than New Hope and then Revenge of the Sith. But it's close breh

My nikka :deadrose: straight out of Ghostbusters

:myman:
yea i'm really excited to re-watch sith.. loved it in theatres minus the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and i hear its the best looking blu of the set

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:myman:
yea i'm really excited to re-watch sith.. loved it in theatres minus the NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

and i hear its the best looking blu of the set

Looks incredible breh. And yeah you take out that one scene, and it's a very dope movie. Anakin and Obi Wan fighting on Mustafar :banderas: spitting at each other. Till this day one of my homie's and I still quote Obi Wan's "I have the high ground" line to let everyone know not to try it

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
There is no "Revenge of the Sith" or "Empire Strikes Back" without:

600full-star-wars%3A-episode-iv----a-new-hope-poster.jpg

This movie CHANGED how we watch movies. It's influence on the industry and filmmakers is unmatched. It broke EVERY box office record on the books. It reinvented the Summer Blockbuster after "Jaws" changed the game 2 years before. Oh yeah it was nominated for 10 Academy Awards winning 7. George Lucas lost best original screenplay and Best Director (To Woody Allen) and Alec Guinness lost best supporting actor. Love "Sith" and I really love "Empire" but the 1st film is the most Iconic of the Franchise period. It's the template for everything after it.

first time America had a moral pulse attached to it all from a movie, too.

Art Barr

be back in a bit

All Star
Daps
Empire Strikes Back is the only SW film i'd consider great tbh. New Hope is kinda dated, ROTJ is too campy, Phantom Menace is pretty meh, Attack of the Clones sucks and Revenge of the Sith had some cool moments but a lot of emo cringe.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
dogg you're gay as fukk like anybody else gonna choose ROTS over ANH you might as well just walk around with a shirt that says "I SMOKE ROPE"
Both of you are fakkits

ESB is the goat out of the whole franchise.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
There is no "Revenge of the Sith" or "Empire Strikes Back" without:

600full-star-wars%3A-episode-iv----a-new-hope-poster.jpg

This movie CHANGED how we watch movies. It's influence on the industry and filmmakers is unmatched. It broke EVERY box office record on the books. It reinvented the Summer Blockbuster after "Jaws" changed the game 2 years before. Oh yeah it was nominated for 10 Academy Awards winning 7. George Lucas lost best original screenplay and Best Director (To Woody Allen) and Alec Guinness lost best supporting actor. Love "Sith" and I really love "Empire" but the 1st film is the most Iconic of the Franchise period. It's the template for everything after it.
Nah no dope lightsaber scenes..

Luke just some pilot :russell: