Empire Strikes Back and Revenge Of The Sith are the top 2 Star Wars film and it aint even close

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
The ROTS novel > the movie to me. It really made everything connect

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I can never decide which from the classic trilogy is the best... but I KNOW Revenge of the Sith is #4 in the rankings. It's very good and almost like Lucas finally got a clue after the first two prequels. It's kinda on its own though. It's much better than Episodes I & II but Episodes IV-VI are much better than III. :manny:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Sith is better than Jedi.
"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!" :trash:

Hey, that's what happens when you tell a kid he's Neo, use him to win every battle before he's even reached adulthood, then turn around and still tell him to fall back, you not ready. Of course he gonna say "eff y'all...y'all don't have a clue".

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Empire > ANH > ROTS = ROTJ >>> AOTC >>>>>>> TPM

Sith was dope. Did it have it's :snoop: moments? Yes ("She's lost the will to live" :what:), but those moments did not ruin the over all product of the movie. And AOTC was pretty good when they weren't focusing on Anakin and Padme's relationship.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I love all of them but ESB and ROTS are tied for my favorites. Just so much goin on in ROTS and good performances all around. Empire is slower for most of the movie but everything just works perfectly.