Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
LoL what's this Old Country you Speak of? :russ:

The Bat Computer
#WayneManor

SOHH

A bunch of nikkas said that because Emma had short hair, small t*ts, and didn't have a big ass, that she was basically a boy and therefore it was gay to find her attractive :beli:

Emma-Watson-11.jpg

Short hair or not, I'd slap my dikk on her forehead :beli:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Kirsten Dunst is ugly WITH makeup

Dont ever bring her name up again :scusthov:

No way. :no:

Kirsten Dunst is dancing on the edge of being on a Maggie Gyllenhaal-level of boring. Emma Stone easily has a more dynamic look than that.

Good thing I was comparing the looks of Kirsten Dunst to Emma Stone. :beli:

Both are fairly plain but a dolled-up Emma Stone easily trumps a dolled-up Kirsten Dunst.

You throw make-up on Emma Stone's features and it's like throwing a $10 bill in your gas tank, at LEAST. :ehh:

You throw make-up on Kirsten Dunst and it's like scrounging up pocket change so you can run out of gas when you get home. Needle barely moves. :ld:

All y'all nikkas in this thread shytting on Kirsten Dunst, I know she ain't all that. But don't act like y'all wouldn't fukk Dunst if she tried to throw the p*ssy at you.

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yall nikkas are forgetting that "Mean Girls" came out in spring '03. Right after the movie came out is when Lohan became anorexic & dyed her hair blond. That was the beginning of her downward spiral. So instead of saying " '04 Lindsay Lohan", "Mean Girls Lindsay Lohan" is probably a more appropriate term.
mean girls came out in 04

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
its hilarious people calling these girls average below average. :laff:

find an A list celebrity black actress their age that looks as good. oh wait, the black women their ages are all d list

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
All y'all nikkas in this thread shytting on Kirsten Dunst, I know she ain't all that. But don't act like y'all wouldn't fukk Dunst if she tried to throw the p*ssy at you.

kirsten dunst wouldnt spare change for these low life borderline homeless scum we call coli posters :pacspit:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
SOHH

A bunch of nikkas said that because Emma had short hair, small t*ts, and didn't have a big ass, that she was basically a boy and therefore it was gay to find her attractive :beli:

Emma-Watson-11.jpg

Short hair or not, I'd slap my dikk on her forehead :beli:
:salute:

Real Recognize Real

:myman: