Emma Stone is the prettiest ugly girl I've ever seen

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah, don't bring Jennifer Lawrence into this. She can get it all day and all night

JLbouncy-04012012155539000000.gif

:birdman:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I thought I was the only one. She's weird looking, not really cute, but I want to blow her back out

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I actually consider her one of the most average looking popular actresses. And that's not exaggeration, I just genuinely do not find anything about her to be special at all. I mean, I'd sleep with her of course. But she's by no means "wow, how'd you pull her".

If she wasn't famous, nobody would look twice at her.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
ha, i feel this way about a lot of chicks.

I think she's real cute, but I'm not buying her in "Gangster Squad," at all. That's not the type of role for a cute girl at all. She can't be a sexy siren.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i didn't like her at all until i saw spiderman.

i don't know what was different but i thought she looked real cute in that movie.

but overall.. she's just alright.

i don't get the jennifer lawrence hype either.

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
True. But you agree she's not pretty right?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Not in a conventional bombshell sense. She's somewhat average...

Photoshop/Airbrush is amazing :pachaha:

Emma%2BStone%2B3.jpg

Emma-Stone.jpg

But yea, its her personality. It makes her more attractive. Just like with Jennifer Lawrence.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32153-1356395895-2.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12109-1356396154-0.gif

The 25 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes Of 2012

Didn't even know she was this funny til the other day. I love clever, goofy chicks. :laugh:

She's not gorgeous, but far from ugly. Just cute. Her body isn't all that for sure, but her personality makes up for it mostly, as its a huge part of her appeal. She has down-to-earth charisma.

It boils down to her personality putting her over big time. Jennifer Lawrence has more sex appeal to back her but Emma Stone's just seems quirky, chill, and funny...like she'd make a pleasant girlfriend and wouldn't irritate you by doing dumb shyt.

I can imagine just having a good time eating & watching movies with her while she's dropping one-liners and making you genuinely laugh. :noah:

I love a gorgeous face and a great body but for every cold 10 out there, there's a dude that's bored with her and/or sick of her bullshyt. :belipetraeus:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Not in a conventional bombshell sense. She's somewhat average...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32153-1356395895-2.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-12109-1356396154-0.gif

The 25 Best Jennifer Lawrence Quotes Of 2012

Didn't even know she was this funny til the other day. I love clever, goofy chicks. :laugh:

It boils down to her personality putting her over big time. Jennifer Lawrence has more sex appeal to back her but Emma Stone's just seems quirky, chill, and funny...like she'd make a pleasant girlfriend and wouldn't irritate you by doing dumb shyt.

I can imagine just having a good time eating & watching movies with her while she's dropping one-liners and making you genuinely laugh. :noah:

I love a gorgeous face and a great body but for every cold 10 out there, there's a dude that's bored with her and/or sick of her bullshyt. :belipetraeus:

Damn, Jennifer Lawrence sexy as hell :noah:

I can't explain it. She's not Jessica Alba in her prime sexy or Megan Fox in Transformers 1 sexy but, I still want to fukk her :noah:

Edit: just read what you wrote. Sorry. I wasn't paying attention :ahh: Yea, that's it. A goofy chick you can actually hang out with >>>>>>> a pretty bytch with the personality of a sandwich bag. When a girl is halfway attractive and has a beautiful funny personality to go along with it, its :ahh:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Nah, she's pretty. She looks like an '04 Lindsay Lohan, imo. Too bad she never grew past a b cup, though:wow:

nah, '04 lohan was the baddest betch on the planet, that is not emma stone

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
JLaw had me like :noah: during Silver Linings Playbook. That leotard....:wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Damn, Jennifer Lawrence sexy as hell :noah:

I can't explain it. She's not Jessica Alba in her prime sexy or Megan Fox in Transformers 1 sexy but, I still want to fukk her :noah:

she got that elaine from seinfeld appeal

that shyt could easily make any average looking female a 8-10 :yeshrug: