Emma Stone is the prettiest ugly girl I've ever seen

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
she smelling herself too much for my taste, she's not fine, she just okay. but i'm willing to buy her sultry voice in Gangster Squad

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
pointy-elbows-wouldnt-bang.jpg

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
ha, i feel this way about a lot of chicks.

I think she's real cute, but I'm not buying her in "Gangster Squad," at all. That's not the type of role for a cute girl at all. She can't be a sexy siren.
I like her and I'm trying to see this Movie but, I Agree that she doesn't really fit into this Movie. I think this Twice she's been shacked up with that Guy in a Movie too. Forgot his Name...

She was bad as fukk in Zombieland
:salute:
Co-Sign

I think she's a Cutie, with those Eyes and that Sexy Lisp she has too. I'd be Happy with that, might even Simp for knowing she's not a Dyme but she's Very Cuteiful.:manny:

Those Eyes for Hed Sessions.:noah:

Her Career is basically where Lindsay would be if she hadn't Fukced Up.:manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She's avg like Kirsten dunst

I've messed with hotter white breezies :manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
No way. :no:

Kirsten Dunst is dancing on the edge of being on a Maggie Gyllenhaal-level of boring. Emma Stone easily has a more dynamic look than that.

being dynamic doesn't necessarily make you attractive, Precious is dynamic :comeon:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
being dynamic doesn't necessarily make you attractive, Precious is dynamic :comeon:

Good thing I was comparing the looks of Kirsten Dunst to Emma Stone. :beli:

Both are fairly plain but a dolled-up Emma Stone easily trumps a dolled-up Kirsten Dunst.

You throw make-up on Emma Stone's features and it's like throwing a $10 bill in your gas tank, at LEAST. :ehh:

You throw make-up on Kirsten Dunst and it's like scrounging up pocket change so you can run out of gas when you get home. Needle barely moves. :ld: