Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

MiC

Pro
Daps
Can't believe so many people hating...guess coli will just hate whatever em drops no matter how good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye-West-God-Quote.gif

Kanye-west-says-he-is-god-interview.gif

tumblr_mhil4otlqZ1s4bt7ho1_500.gif

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think the haters are just too busy trolling those that are in love with Eminem. It can't be an accurate reflection of how they feel about this track...

This shyt is actually bananas...have ya'll listened to what he's saying?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to this shyt in the car a few times on the way to class before I saw any of the posts in this thread. At the 1:50 mark I'm like damn this shyt is dope too bad there's is probably only one more verse, only to look down and see that there was four more mins. Then like halfway through I literally start laughing like "Got Damn this dude is going off. By the end of the song I had my jaw dropped thinking to myself "Got Damn the Coli gon' be going crazy over this shyt all the people who were shytting on EM in the tracklist thread are gonna be backpeddlin something serious."

So I get to class all excited and shyt to see everyone praising this murderous rampage he went on and talkin bout how dope the album is going to be. So imagine my surprise when I see motherfukkers hating on this and as one poster so accurately put it "grasping at straws" trying to downplay this dopeness :stopitslime:.

The way I see it, Em has read and heard all the criticism the past few years and decided to make a track to show all these dumb fukks what caliber MC he truly is. On a song entitled Rap God one has to exemplify all the attributes that make an MC great, flow, cadence, energy, charisma, multi's, punchlines etc. So he did that, he used like ten different flows, whereas 99% of rappers nowadays have one generic flow they use on virtually every song. Take Pusha T--who I'm a huge fan of--people are jacking his new album on here as a classic. While I do think it is dope, dude uses he same flow on every song except the one with Kelly Roland where he sounds like Mase. Conversely, Em raps slow, fast, loud, quiet, laid back, angry, a huge variety of flows and cadences.

People saying the beat sucks are reaching, its not out of this world or anything but its dope, I listened to it on my RZA Premiums with a DAC headphone amplifier and shyt sounded clean, crisp, and hard-hitting, plus it has little dope switches throughout it.

Of course, its not perfect and its hard to live up to most of the classic shyt he has put out but for what its supposed to be its hard to get much better. This is pretty much like the Westwood freestyle he did over the Microphone beat, which I think was a bit better than this but still it serves the same purpose, namely to show his superior skills. Its also like the freestyle over that Drake beat he did before Recovery which was also extremely dope.

Ultimately, this shyt is fire and proves nobody can fukk with Em when it comes to straight rapping:birdman:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lyrics and flow were on point but the beat could have been better and the hook is pretty bad

still a nice sigh of relief coming from berzerk and fukking survival :cheers:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is my main problem with Em.

Dude can rap. Clearly.

BUT DUDE MAKES TRASH ASS SONGS. Whats with all this empty and meandering rappity rap shyt? :what:

And the beat is completely trash

THIS IS MUSIC breh.....

THIS IS MUSIC.....

this will make that trash Em just gave us leave your mind :blessed:

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
I wonder if the plan all along was to release this song 3 weeks before the album. Feel like his camp heard some rumblings about his skills and just wanted to shut some people up

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Not listening tot his. will wait for album.

Regardless of how bad it is, the same way that Godfather III didn't ruin the first two for me, MMLP2 will never ruin the original either.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spitting fast and not saying much. He'll be regarded as the greatest ever.

Em had bars back in the day and I respect him for that. He has no replay value now.