Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yo, at first I was just on the flow really, but he's actually got some bars, first two minutes he was turning that shyt up :laugh:

Hook is dope too, now that I can settle in get past the flow he's on time with this shyt.

:banderas:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Yo, at first I was just on the flow really, but he's actually got some bars, first two minutes he was turning that shyt up :laugh:

Hook is dope too, now that I can settle in get past the flow he's on time with this shyt.

:banderas:
:blessed:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only honestly felt 2-3 of the flows he used. However he styled on all other popular MC's with this. I liked how he referenced the Colombine line they censored back i the day... If only he would stop that yelling. It's almost cartoonish at times.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the reason why I could never give Em the crown, is because everything he does is overrated and its not his fault
I mean, you got cats like Los who do Mixtapes full of shyt like this, and people call the shyt wack or rappity rap, or he just rhyming about nothing
and those criticism are valid, but when Em does it's some brand new shyt you never heard before and everybody goes crazy with no bars with quoting
this not the type of rap that made Eminem a beast
this nikka use to draw cartoons with his words, like literally visualize the crazy shyt he was saying, and the bars were tightly structured and flowed nicely
this shyt is really just a bunch of blabblah, he might as well have did the shyt acapella

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This beat also sounds like something Dre would do for Em.

No.
Relapse is what Dr. Dre and his production team
would've done.
This beat is absolutely amateur material
in comparison to the work Dre did on Relapse.

I won't front the technical skill is there
but beneath that there are some really cheesy lines
"I rap like a robot ....call me rapbot" :wow: that's so terrible :wow:
"I'm as pointless as rapunzel with corn rows" :wow:
On top of that it feels like he just took all the best rhymes
out of his rhyme book, loosely connected them
and rapped his @ss off.
:yeshrug:
The skill is there but there isn't much to chew on outside
of marveling at the flow.