embarrassing moments in hip hop.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Come on you can't tell me everything I listed was not embarrassing

Actually looking at it again and you might just be right on all of them.

I don't think The Firm album counts as embarrassing though. That's disappointing, no where near an embarrassing moment. Nothing embarrassing about it.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
camronpool1.JPG

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Actually looking at it again and you might just be right on all of them.

I don't think The Firm album counts as embarrassing though. That's disappointing, no where near an embarrassing moment. Nothing embarrassing about it.

Ok, I'll give you that one...I just remember how hype I was to steal that cd from my big sister then I put it in and I was embarrassed I stole it from her...:(

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XwOW-E2qyw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XwOW-E2qyw&feature=related[/ame]

Snaggz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats what makes it so bad we all thought he was gonna beat the breaks off dude and when the fight was going on i was like :wtf:

lol...I know me too. I remember looking at sticky like "Damn, this dude going hard in the gym man. He bout to beat this dude azz. And then he came out and didnt know how to fight for sh*t. What made it even worse was seeing dude after saying "I got robbed!" then he chuckled and was like "Naaah, he fought a good fight." Dude looked so embarassed. I know everyone watching that was like:rudy:

weMFR

Pro
Daps
:manny: His lyrics were a little pedestrian, but he had a pretty decent flow for that time. With a ghostwriter he might have been somebody in the rap game.

nah its embarassing cuz its the kid from 90210, plus dude from pharcyde (not fatlip) co-signed him and produced the album, prolly wrote his rhymes too

he fukked kelly kapowski tho, i respect that :jawalrus:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
He didn't take an L that night though.

Because he played it off so cool. The vitamin water plug at the end is perhaps an all time hip hop caked moment.....he walked around, sat down and said "Vitamin water, ladies and gentlemen, vitamin water" whilst holding a bottle in one hand. This was only weeks after the deal went through.

Plus he made out for it a few years later when he did similar and walked right past all the dudes who went at him. Pimp C's version of it at 2:12

Pimp C on Big Meech,BMF,Young Jeezy,Fake Dope Prices,50 cent & Atlanta - YouTube

Damn,when was this interview? Pimp c was real af.its a shame "they" had to kill'em.

Oh yeah,I'm back on my conspiracy Ish lol

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Brisco fell off so hard its ridiculous

See this is what I don't understand about "real nikkas"

Why brisco ain't just retaliate on dude?or shootem or somethin?..he called the cops..

Now it ain't nothin wrong with callin the cops when someone steals from u...but these is real nikkas right?

Rappers Smh :rudy: