Reppin
Baltimore Prison
220px-Kevin_Federline.jpg

Snaggz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thing I remember most about that fight was when they were going around before the fight asking celebrities for predictions. All the rappers were going with Sticky. You could see the bias was there to support their own. When they got to Jay Z. He was like "Skateboarder? ...they do all that crazy ish right? Yeeeaaahhh, ...I think I'm gonna go with the skateboard dude. Sorry rap..cant go with yall this time." When that dude beat Sticky dude looked like a genius.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Iont know bout anybody else...but that night 50 forgot the lyrics to amusement park on the bet awards...that was pretty imbarassing ..

Damn I still remember that shyt lol

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Thing I remember most about that fight was when they were going around before the fight asking celebrities for predictions. All the rappers were going with Sticky. You could see the bias was there to support their own. When they got to Jay Z. He was like "Skateboarder? ...they do all that crazy ish right? Yeeeaaahhh, ...I think I'm gonna go with the skateboard dude. Sorry rap..cant go with yall this time." When that dude beat Sticky dude looked like a genius.

thats what makes it so bad we all thought he was gonna beat the breaks off dude and when the fight was going on i was like :wtf: