[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY4OADYkjWc"]Cam BBall Highlights[/ame]

GILES!

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: i like the song but yeah, common was sprung off of some p*ssy he never hit. this was WAY out of his league. the video was funny as f*ck. i was bursting out :laff: when i found out that he was doing all that because his girl was a mute. that was not touching. more of a wtf moment.

in fact..

common-electriccircus.jpg

:lolbron: i think the album was good BUT this was embarrassing. erkyah badu really had power over dudes, yo. she almost ruined common's career. dude was supposed to be the conscious rapper/safe guy for people that weren't into hip hop and he dropped this sh!t. everybody was like what??

dude was WHIPPED. even his fans fell back from him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo man I just was watching that Canibus VS. Dizaster battle and I just had to cut it off when Canibus told dude he won.

I just felt like :snoop::damn: and the cut the video off.

Man this sh1t is just embarrassing and I'm not even the one in the ring.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i been boxing since I was 9, over 20 years....

the amount of times Ive seen this happen in real life is uncountable...

you get all these dudes that are brolic that pump weights in the gym that cant throw a punch properly and have no condition...

we throw them in with the 15 or 16 year olds to spar for a couple of rounds and watch them get embarrassed..

If you aint spent enough time in a gym youre going to get beaten silly period... apparently the skateboarder dude had boxed a bit before...

because I know what it involves I personally dont think it was that embarrassing