Elway Young and Marino.

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
this is true.

No it isn't. He beat the Cowboys in '94 and the Packers in '98. He had a couple so-so games against the best teams of the decade? so what? Rice wasn't even there in '97 and Young was out early in '96. Grbac played the game. Go do some research. What the fukk did Elway do before he got a running game? He was a choker.

:rudy:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Young is a two time NFL MVP.
Super Bowl MVP (300+ yards, six touchdowns, no picks)
Led the league in passing TD's four times.
Led the NFL in passer rating 6 times!
Led the NFL in yards per attempt 5 times.
1st team all pro 3 times.
Led the league in pass % 5 times.
4,239 career rushing yards.

This idiot saying he doesn't belong in conversations lol

Suck it, fakkits. stay mad haters.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
He threw a beautiful ball, but considering all that hall of fame talent he had around him, he still only put up mediocre stats.

Romo is shytting on him in terms of all time Cowboys QB stats

Yeah, but you're talking two totally DIFFERENT offenses.

Aikman played with Emmitt Smith behind him. He didnt need to throw the ball 45 times a game like Romo.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
No it isn't. He beat the Cowboys in '94 and the Packers in '98. He had a couple so-so games against the best teams of the decade? so what? Rice wasn't even there in '97 and Young was out early in '96. Grbac played the game. Go do some research. What the fukk did Elway do before he got a running game? He was a choker.

:rudy:

smh @ this casual fan. Young shytted himself in the biggest moments against the cowboys and the packers. 9ers almost gave up that 94 game, and got lucky against the packers in 98. and I was a FAN, he lost more against those teams in the playoffs than he won. scust, i don't even want to think about it anymore

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did this fakkit just compare Young to Leinart?

I think Marino is the best out of the three on sheer ability and greatness. However, Steve's my boy and that's who I'm rolling with. Steve was the ultimate competitor and was a leader in that locker room. Folk love to talk about how stacked his team was, but name me one HOF running back he had. Son would get destroyed in the pocket. Played banged up his entire career and is one of the greatest QB's ever...yet you got a dumbass comparing him to Leinart.

And how can you even shyt on a guy who did this?

[YOUTUBE]HG_OCaKeiU8[/YOUTUBE]

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps

I think Marino is the best out of the three on sheer ability and greatness. However, Steve's my boy and that's who I'm rolling with. Steve was the ultimate competitor and was a leader in that locker room. Folk love to talk about how stacked his team was, but name me one HOF running back he had. Son would get destroyed in the pocket. Played banged up his entire career and is one of the greatest QB's ever...yet you got a dumbass comparing him to Leinart.

That was the most OG play of all time to me...
Understand....the Niners were in the midst of not making the playoffs and were sputtering at the time. I think they were 7-6 at the time. I was at the friggin laundrymat doing the family's clothes and the Niners were down by four. I get back to the crib and see that they came back...then they showed that play....I was in complete awe....

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
smh @ this casual fan. Young shytted himself in the biggest moments against the cowboys and the packers. 9ers almost gave up that 94 game, and got lucky against the packers in 98. and I was a FAN, he lost more against those teams in the playoffs than he won. scust, i don't even want to think about it anymore

He's 1-2 vs the Cowboys and 1-2 vs the Packers. The D fell apart in some of those games (but I guess that's Steve's fault too). It's funny though...when he loses to the Packers and Cowboys he's a choker. But when he beats them he's...what exactly?

Young shytted himself in the biggest moments yet won a superbowl and broke all kinds of records in that game. :rudy:

young shytted himself in the biggest moments yet hit TO in the endzone with no time on the clock to beat the Packers in the playoffs. :rudy:

He was criticized by fans for not winning more because of Joe, but to say he was a choke artist is dumb as fukk.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That was the most OG play of all time to me...
Understand....the Niners were in the midst of not making the playoffs and were sputtering at the time. I think they were 7-6 at the time. I was at the friggin laundrymat doing the family's clothes and the Niners were down by four. I get back to the crib and see that they came back...then they showed that play....I was in complete awe....

I'm a Young stan, but I don't think folk truly understand how great that play was.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
For real, if you're building a roster, right now, with prime Elway, Marino, Young

They're playing with the same players

Ya'll telling me you're not picking marino

:beli:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love

He didn't have any HOF backs... But he did have Ricky Watters, who wasn't exactly a nobody.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
hard to pick from those three because IMO they are the best ever.

If I had a team I'd want Steve Young. period.

Shyt imagine Steve Young as the Eagles current QB.

smh.

I voted Elway.