ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Diggle taking mans down left and right, bumbaclot!

gXuQyRK.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They think by putting him on tv it will make him a little less special and hurt their film business.

Oh no the sacred cow Batman

Even having Batman in yesterday’s episode for 2 minutes would set the internet on fire

I feel you. But that’s how they feel. And until they fell differently, it’s the equivalent of talking to a brick wall. shyt doesn’t even phase me anymore cause I’m not in the habit of talking to brick walls. :manny:

setting the internet on Fire isn't gonna make them 1 billion dollars... until the mcu most of the A list went to movies for the big bucks and revenue stream... only reason why marvel used the b team is because they sold the A team.

lets be real .. and don't bring the current MCU status into this..

but looking back if we had a choice .. iron man, captain America, spider man, xmen, batman, superman, flash ..... we are not flocking to movies to see iron man, the flash and captain.. hell ... I hated cap until the MCU ... after I watched winter soldier... he's my favorite MCU hero .. and doctor strange...

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
setting the internet on Fire isn't gonna make them 1 billion dollars... until the mcu most of the A list went to movies for the big bucks and revenue stream... only reason why marvel used the b team is because they sold the A team.

lets be real .. and don't bring the current MCU status into this..

but looking back if we had a choice .. iron man, captain America, spider man, xmen, batman, superman, flash ..... we are not flocking to movies to see iron man, the flash and captain.. hell ... I hated cap until the MCU ... after I watched winter soldier... he's my favorite MCU hero .. and doctor strange...

Yup. And even on tv, with Disney plus, they’re bringing other characters to the screen. Not their big time heroes.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I wish we would have gotten Nightwing instead of Batwomen but DC has an irrational hatred for Mr. Grayson. It's only logical that if Batman had to leave he would entrust Gotham to Nightwing instead of Batwomen

Berlanti already has his nightwing show:wow:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I wish we would have gotten Nightwing instead of Batwomen but DC has an irrational hatred for Mr. Grayson. It's only logical that if Batman had to leave he would entrust Gotham to Nightwing instead of Batwomen

Robin/Mr. Grayson/Nightwing is currently the main focus of the Titans show on DC Universe...

but Batman wouldn't leave it to Dykk if he's in Bludhaven ...

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You CLEARLY did not know the show TITANS is on which is specifically based around Mr. dikk Grayson.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They won't even let Bruce be Batman on his own show. Had him running around last season in a black mask but still couldn't call him Batman.

same reason Clark ran around for 10 years as the Blur... and Kal-El .....

the shows are based on the come up .. once that's reached .. technically shows over.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Bad optics:russ:

But they could've atleast brought back Pete..... he caught a bad deal on that show if recall

Wait.... did he die?:ohhh:

If they really wanted to fukk everyones head up for that ep.... bring back that nicca that played Aquaman too:mjlol:

Martha

Didnt he get done for selling drugs lol

But I swear I have seen him a recent show or film