ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This whole thing has got me wondering why on earth WB is so afraid to actually put Batman on TV :heh:

It's weird as hell. They like that with every main Justice Leaguer except Superman, Flash, and J'onn.

Sheeeeeit I wish they'd atleast put one Lantern on any of these shows..... there are soooo many Green Lanterns, at worst they couldve been put lesser known lanterns like Simon Baz and Jessica Cruz on ANY of these shows and they'd fit right in

Martha

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Barry/Kara getting at Oliver for his past fukkery with women :lolbron:

Nice job on the lighting for Gotham City :ehh:

Fake Laurel letting the trio spend the night in jail :hubie: and the group getting immediately mugged while walking in Gotham :skip:.

Ruby Rose looks small, not knowing too much about the comic character she seemed cool in the suit. Obviously she didn't have many scenes as Cassandra so I would need to see more of her personality :patrice:. I know she was quick to give them the :camby:out of Gotham though.

So Deegan had the book to alter reality, yet he was still working in Arkham Asylum :heh:, at least he got a second chance and we got evil Superman now :ohhh:.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man they better have incredible writers, directors, show runners and a quality supporting cast for that upcoming Batwoman show cause whew:huhldup:

And Im sure she can develop and become a better actress with the right material and time with the character but if this was the introduction to her and to tell people she can carry show, this wasnt it:patrice:

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Missed last nights episode. Was editing vids for my YouTube channel

How was Batwoman's debut yall? Lit or naw

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
I've only seen a handful of Flash and Green Arrow episodes; 0 Supergirl episodes.

Should I add these shows to my Netflix queue? They any good? Better than Gotham?

Let me put you on game.

Season 1 of SuperGirl was TERRIBLE. I ask my self every season How'd I manage to get through it in 1 week :mjlol:

Sesson 2 was a HUGE step up. Especially with the first 3 episodes. That season ended strong too.

Season 3 was not as good as 2 but better than 1.

Considering the winter is here. On a snowy day its worth checking out on netflix.:manny:

ARROW'S first 2 seasons are some of the best you'll ever see from a CW show.

The writing and the violence is high status.
Over All Arrow is worth the investment! :jawalrus:

FLASH is the best show on the network in my opinion.

The biggest gripes will be the main villains all being speedsters the first 3 seasons that'll get tiresome after season 2:beli:

LEGEND'S OF TOMORROW

Use to be my favorite Superhero show on tv.

Especially the first 2 season's.

People clowned the concept but half through the first season why THOSE characters were chosen for the mission makes since.

Season 3 got really weird and now season 4 is Netflix status for me.

The shows are worth the investment. Those yearly crossovers be lit

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
This whole thing has got me wondering why on earth WB is so afraid to actually put Batman on TV :heh:

I don't get it either. Especially since the movie and TV universes aren't a part of each other. They're probably afraid of the TV show being better than the movie, and vice versa, and cannibalizing one another. Which they are doing since they have two movie Jokers now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh no the sacred cow Batman

Even having Batman in yesterday’s episode for 2 minutes would set the internet on fire

I feel you. But that’s how they feel. And until they fell differently, it’s the equivalent of talking to a brick wall. shyt doesn’t even phase me anymore cause I’m not in the habit of talking to brick walls. :manny: