Not open for further replies.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:umad:

Any public place where a child is having a meltdown. If you don't understand that, it's because you're not a parent.

My oh my, what did parents do prior to 2003. :youmadcam:

Your child's having a problem adjusting to society.

Your solution is:

Hold this iPad and watch YouTube videos.
:Lukesure:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
"I can't stop my children from watching the youtubes!"
ZNhr1y.gif

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I wonder how much of this would be prevented if the parents created their own YouTube playlist of approved videos. :jbhmm:

I also wonder how many crazy videos pop-up on YouTube because the parents search for pedo conspiracy videos. :patrice:

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how much of this would be prevented if the parents created their own YouTube playlist of approved videos. :jbhmm:

I also wonder how many crazy videos pop-up on YouTube because the parents search for pedo conspiracy videos. :patrice:

But you don't wonder who made the videos or why they were made, I'm wondering why u here with all these goofy responses

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But you don't wonder who made the videos or why they were made, I'm wondering why u here with all these goofy responses
your the parent. parent and stop blaming shyt on everyone.

Give your kid a book. Make your own playlist. Use a service besides YouTube. Talk to your children. Netflix. Play some games. Sports. Give them a ball.

Stop asking YouTube to make parenting decisions for you.

We don't need to question the motivation of why people make these videos. Clearly they are trolling and like chaos. Understanding their motivation has little to do with your complaints nor mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.