#ElsaGate: Watch what your kids are watching on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I didn't once say they should be censored in fact I sort of defended their right to do so.

Once again you lack the humility necessary to care for others or to even try to see from their perspective.

Be humble. Learn it.
So you're saying there should be Parental Controls on a platform that already has Parental Controls?

Just stop already. Bump that Kendrick tho :dj2:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
So you're saying there should be Parental Controls on a platform that already has Parental Controls?

Just stop already. Bump that Kendrick tho :dj2:
The parental controls don't do what I suggested. Once again these videos PURPOSELY take on all imagery and use tags and algorithms (I think) and use music that would lead someone to think it's innocent.

I glimpsed over at my son once while he was on the iPad and saw some wild shyt that looked super child like. I immediately snatched it from him . . You can't relate to this BECAUSE you're not a parent. Be humble. Be humble. Be humble. Have compassion. Have empathy. It's easy to laugh. It's easy to judge. It's harder to not be so reactionary. You're not as smart as you think.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
The parental controls don't do what I suggested. Once again these videos PURPOSELY take on all imagery and use tags and algorithms (I think) and use music that would lead someone to think it's innocent.

I glimpsed over at my son once while he was on the iPad and saw some wild shyt that looked super child like. I immediately snatched it from him . . You can't relate to this BECAUSE you're not a parent. Be humble. Be humble. Be humble. Have compassion. Have empathy. It's easy to laugh. It's easy to judge. It's harder to not be so reactionary. You're not as smart as you think.
This dude still out here playing the empathy card when a poster a few posts back already showed his due diligence by being a parent and preventing their child from using YouTube PERIOD.

That shyt is not a right...you are not entitled to ANYTHING with regards to YouTube and neither is your seed.

YOU sit the fukk down and be humble :camby:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not your friend and this has NOTHING to do with humility.

Me not being a parent has NOTHING to do with you expecting OTHER PEOPLE to censor their work or police themselves so that in the times that you can't watch your kid(s) or have someone else watch your kids (something that should be on YOU) they are not seeing something that you don't want them to see. That is on you.

Be mad and puff out your chest if you want to. The pseudo macho bravado shyt don't work on me.

You can't talk if you don't have a child...looking at people from the outside in no way prepares you for what parenting actually is and the commitment needed for it

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
This dude still out here playing the empathy card when a poster a few posts back already showed his due diligence by being a parent and preventing their child from using YouTube PERIOD.

That shyt is not a right...you are not entitled to ANYTHING with regards to YouTube and neither is your seed.

YOU sit the fukk down and be humble :camby:
Now you're just being disingenuous. YOU bought up parental controls. Now you're saying that I shouldn't let my child use YouTube at all? (I agree btw, but I learned that from experience, which you don't have). . .

Did I say that YouTube owed me anything you low life? I made a suggestion and defended the rights of dirtbags to be dirtbags.

I'm not playing the "empathy card". I'm trying to get you to understand that what it takes to understand another person's position is empathy. It's not a card, it's human. Your ilk tends to shy away from humanity though.

Be humble. Sit down. Be humble. Sit down.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
:picard:Free market stans begging for censorship and control.

:russ:

:manny:But really this is just the alt-right cooking up another "gate" conspiracy to pin on "SJW's."

Son I experienced the topic first hand. Is it that hard to understand that there are weirdos that push this shyt on kids?:what:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Obviously, you have no children. You truly have no idea what you're talking about.

Let grown folks do this.
Coli conspiracy theorist raises kid via YouTube videos.

I feel bad for your children. Get off the coli. Unplug your child from YouTube and go read with them, take them outside, hit the museum, and actually spend quality time with your child.

Even if you were just watching YouTube with them you should be right there and should be able to stop the "Next Video."

You're corny.:hhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You can't talk if you don't have a child...looking at people from the outside in no way prepares you for what parenting actually is and the commitment needed for it
You only accept baby sitters that have kids bro?

Only let your kids go to school with teachers who have kids?

"Sorry coach, you don't have kids you can't raise my child."

"Listen, I understand you're the doctor, but if you don't have kids you don't know what you're talking about."

Posts on the coli, then gets upset that people don't agree with them and says it because they don't have kids and aren't qualified. Then go post this in a parenting forum. :hhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.