#ElsaGate: Watch what your kids are watching on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these dudes don't even have kids. They can't imagine a world where both parents work and can't be around their kids 24/7.

i dont have kids but this is just common sense :mindblown: these dudes will act so stupid to defend....actually in this case i dont know what the hell they defending:jbhmm:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
are you fukking retarded?
in what world does a parent have their child with them 24/7?

you clearly don't have kids.
Shut the fukk up already with the I don't have kids shyt and stop looking for either a pat on the back or the shoulder to lean on :camby:

No one gives a fukk :stopitslime:

Hint: People who have kids in this country don't want stronger gun laws that would GASP help protect children :mjgrin:

People who have kids in this country want religion in public schools to push out science :mjgrin:

People who have kids voted for a man who wants to get rid of pre-existing conditions allowances in Obamacare :mjgrin:

How many pages you want this shyt to go with you playing the "You don't have kids" card and me trying to figure out clever ways to let you know I don't give a fukk about your kids on being YouTube because if your kid is having a meltdown and you need YouTube to pacify them you're a shytTY PARENT, and that YouTube is not a right nor is an iPad.

Maschine_Man

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Shut the fukk up already with the I don't have kids shyt and stop looking for either a pat on the back or the shoulder to lean on :camby:

No one gives a fukk :stopitslime:

Hint: People who have kids in this country don't want stronger gun laws that would GASP help protect children :mjgrin:

People who have kids in this country want religion in public schools to push out science :mjgrin:

People who have kids voted for a man who wants to get rid of pre-existing conditions allowances in Obamacare :mjgrin:

How many pages you want this shyt to go with you playing the "You don't have kids" card and me trying to figure out clever ways to let you know I don't give a fukk about your kids on being YouTube because if your kid is having a meltdown and you need YouTube to pacify them you're a shytTY PARENT, and that YouTube is not a right nor is an iPad.
you off your meds bruh?

Status
Not open for further replies.