Bushed
Daps
":leostare: I can't see her hairline, where's her family from?"

(c) Elon

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Listen guys if you're tired of getting pushed around and 'offended' then start your own business and make your own rules. This is America pull yourself up by your bootstraps and quit relying on others for handouts :yeshrug:"

"They are starting their own businesses and making their own rules without us! :merchant:"

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Just an insane thing to say out loud and she's probably going to lose her job. We touched on this in that recent thread about Asian home development projects not allowing a black investor to come in. If you want to discriminate you can't outright say it. If you say that shyt out loud or put it in print you're going to face legal consequences.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Just an insane thing to say out loud and she's probably going to lose her job. We touched on this in that recent thread about Asian home development projects not allowing a black investor to come in. If you want to discriminate you can't outright say it. If you say that shyt out loud or put it in print you're going to face legal consequences.

These cacs let these Black feminists crash out. I agree with her stance but like you said this should not be said out loud.