Elon Musk is posting literal Nazi memes *and* pictures of guns on Twitter.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I don't get this dudes endgame or motivation. Jeff Bezos might be just as racist but we don't know cause he's smart enough to play the background like the majority of these billionaires do.
Why is this dude obsessed with being a celebrity, is richest man in the world not enough :what:
He went from an arrogant rich dikkhead who might be racist , basically applies to all billionaires, to proving it without a doubt once he bought twitter and went crazy
i think hes trying to can twitter. dont think he liked when people exposed him for being racist and an apartheid beneficiary. at the same time, making the most out of his new toy before it's completely broken

plus it works for him and Peter Thiel's thinly veiled Authoritarian machinations

Whenever Billionaires speak that magical NGO/Non-Profit/Philanthropy talk (Example: "I want to make the world a better place" but then said philanthropist is funding a genocide or a coup or Elon saying he wants free speech but is actually fukking it over.) they always do the polar opposite. Even Kanye picked up on how to talk that way

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
i think hes trying to can twitter. dont think he liked when people exposed him for being racist and an apartheid beneficiary. at the same time, making the most out of his knew toy before it's completely broking

plus it works for him and Peter Thiel's thinly veiled Authoritarian machinations

On top of getting rid of Twitter organizing efforts on worker rights and worker unions.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just stop using Twitter. I’ve only used it like 5 times ever to promote some shyt 10 years ago. I just read Twitter posts on other platforms or the news. They get no ad dollars. Matter of fact I have never used Instagram either. I stopped using Facebook years ago. One can exist without the major social media apps.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
:dead: @ him posting that pic of his gun...if that cac ever got into some shyt he'd be like this....
ImmaterialCloudyEkaltadeta-max-1mb.gif
Is that Mr furley

:mjlol:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
All this stuff basically looks like him just being quasi controversial so that the woke crowd will argue and drive up the active users. In the long run, his best idea is to offload this site ASAP.

Hes a total scumbag. Right wing, narcissist, capitalist.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
For the c00ns defending him, is this just a coincidence too? LOL. It was the perfect opportunity to throw out a dog whistle and he used it. The people who he threw it out there for got the message but ya'll c00ns will defend him and say he meant nothing by it. shyt is funny.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
you literally had 3 people correct you and you wanna double down on that stupid twitch shyt? :gucci: that Pepe shyt been long turned into some white boy bullshyt
The emote sees 100 million+ uses every year and there's several websites/articles explaining it. just off of googling twitch emotes:

A Guide to Pepe Twitch Emotes Used in Chat

What Does monkaS Mean in Twitch Chat and Where Did It Originate?

A guide to understanding Twitch emotes

75 Most Popular Twitch Emotes! - Meaning & Origin

but surely I'm just making this up:skip:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
The emote sees 100 million+ uses every year and there's several websites/articles explaining it. just off of googling twitch emotes:

A Guide to Pepe Twitch Emotes Used in Chat

What Does monkaS Mean in Twitch Chat and Where Did It Originate?

A guide to understanding Twitch emotes

75 Most Popular Twitch Emotes! - Meaning & Origin

but surely I'm just making this up:skip:
This is the absolute last time I'm going to tell you cause i see several people in this very thread alone corrected you but you chose to ignore them and skip over our posts to continue your bs narrative.

Matt Furie created Pepe the Frog as a character in 2005!!!!!!!!

The character gained popularity on Tumblr in the early to mid 2010s (specifically 2012-2015)

Alt Righters supporting Trump co-opted Pepe The Frog character late 2016.

Matt Furie INTENTIONALLY killed off the Pepe The Frog character in 2017 cause he didn't like how racist alt-right trolls co-opted his character and made him a symbol of hate.

There's a Netflix Documentary on Pepe that came out in 2020 called "Feels Good Man" which describes the series of events.

I know you're not gonna read this though even though I QUOTED YOU nad RESPONDED DIRECTLY to your post. Your probably just gonna ignore this and continue with this narrative that its some video game emote shyt (which isn't true and shows your age) and frankly I am not wasting my time again explaining this to you.

And as a bonus, because you want to dwny that the Pepe The Frog character was co-opted by racists....here's this ad for the Groyper Telegram page from Nick Fuentes' site. Which features a Pepe the Frog symbol.

gm_groyper_sky_njf.png

:francis: