Elon Musk is posting literal Nazi memes *and* pictures of guns on Twitter.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Its mostly a twitch/gaming/discord thing. it has nothing to do with race. Its a cartoon of a frog that has different meanings depending on the frog's expression
The main ones that are used are an emote for sadness, fear, and thirst/horniness
MF8wLmpwZw

Mi5qcGc

Zg.gif

But there's variants for everything. Just because WS use a meme doesn't mean it has anything to do with them or that they are the main audience.
Its literally just a cartoon character used for smilies.
Bro I just got done explaining that the artist who created pepe the frog was doing that for years before it was even picked up amongst gamers.

I should know because I was following him on Tumblr in the early 2010s AND STILL DO. This was in the Obama years.

This is what Pepe the Frog comics were like back in the day

aWYxzZq_460s.jpg

furie_m_pepethefrog2.jpg

And here's Matt's autobiography.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
88 is a Nazi thing but where is the jews at though with the smoke they never have it with cacs in this the era.

Yeah, a lot of people were trying to articulate this talking point when Kanye and Kyrie went on their rants. CACs Who do more harm than any black person can, towards Jews, never get the same punishment. As if they are afraid that not even their wealth can protect them from a bigoted anti-Semitic white population backlash. :jbhmm:

khross415

All Star
Daps
Its mostly a twitch/gaming/discord thing. it has nothing to do with race. Its a cartoon of a frog that has different meanings depending on the frog's expression
The main ones that are used are an emote for sadness, fear, and thirst/horniness
MF8wLmpwZw

Mi5qcGc

Zg.gif

But there's variants for everything. Just because WS use a meme doesn't mean it has anything to do with them or that they are the main audience.
Its literally just a cartoon character used for smilies.

you literally had 3 people correct you and you wanna double down on that stupid twitch shyt? :gucci: that Pepe shyt been long turned into some white boy bullshyt

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I don't get this dudes endgame or motivation. Jeff Bezos might be just as racist but we don't know cause he's smart enough to play the background like the majority of these billionaires do.
Why is this dude obsessed with being a celebrity, is richest man in the world not enough :what:
He went from an arrogant rich dikkhead who might be racist , basically applies to all billionaires, to proving it without a doubt once he bought twitter and went crazy

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I see him getting canned from SpaceX faster than Tesla.
Him and Zuckerberg have likely created a contract where they retain majority ownership in the company and can't be voted out. Him being a white supremacist ain't a big deal to the government. This is the same America that hired literal nazi scientists to come and live here(operation paper clip).

America has never been worried about fascists. I'd argue the reason the govt was even willing to participate in the European theater in WWII was because they didn't want to have to draw up new trade deals with the nazis and that domestic companies would potentially not be able to compete if the Germans have control over a lot of industries. Remember the German government nationalized a bunch of private companies.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006