Elon Musk is posting literal Nazi memes *and* pictures of guns on Twitter.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Pepe the frog isn't a hate symbol. Only the :flabbynsick: think it is one. Its along the same lines as when people say harry potter or pokemon are the devil

Elon musk is an open POS there's no need for reaches like this

Bruh, Matt Furie, the guy who created Pepe, intentionally killed off the character cause it had been co-opted by alt-right 4klan fascists.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Worth remembering that the origin of a lot of the Nazi shyt was to create various covert messages for Nazis that they could claim were innocent and then accuse liberals of being conspiracy theorists or delusional. So "88" is just a random number that has nothing to do with anything, are you crazy? The "white power" hand sign is just me saying "ok" you look crazy thinking it means something else. etc etc etc

These are the people driving a looooot of internet discourse. It's why Elon thinks he can replace billions of dollars of advertising with an army of white men with disposable income (spoiler: it won't work). The market is there and is huge. Big enough to make Joe Rogan the biggest podcaster in the world but not big enough to sustain a multi billion dollar website.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Yo:dahell: he has to have a reason for obviously trying to sabotage the shyt he just brought. Like some Uber rich person reason destroy your company, right:patrice:
I never thought he was a genius like some folks, but I never thought he was stupid, this cac is seeming like he’s just a slow cac born rich. I will
never not be amazed at bottom of the barrel cacs ability to fall upwards:snoop:

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like OP or someone else said said next they will be talking about Black criminal statistics then Black folks IQ scores.

This dude is one of the most dangerous dudes in the West with his potential to lead a propaganda campaign.

And again if you are a Black person screaming against wokeness and cancel culture you are an idiot.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Yo:dahell: he has to have a reason for obviously trying to sabotage the shyt he just brought. Like some Uber rich person reason destroy your company, right:patrice:
I never thought he was a genius like some folks, but I never thought he was stupid, this cac is seeming like he’s just a slow cac born rich. I will
never not be amazed at bottom of the barrel cacs ability to fall upwards:snoop:

Rich white people who get by on inheritance are usually this stupid.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Pepe the frog isn't a hate symbol. Only the :flabbynsick: think it is one. Its along the same lines as when people say harry potter or pokemon are the devil

Elon musk is an open POS there's no need for reaches like this
Breh, like 90% of people who have pepe avis on the internet are WS.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Any other apps that we can use in the meantime before the real replacement Twitter comes along?

It just launched a few years ago. Its rough as hell, but once you get the hang of it...it's aight:manny: