Elon Musk cosigned a post that said Black Pilots IQ's are too low to safely fly planes.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why did america give him lucrative govt contracts when he created nothing he has...:francis: seems like he was rewarded just for being white and rich...:mjpls:

Of course, thats how they conduct business.
He's as fraudulent a con man as his hero Trump.
His wealth is all speculative, hence why tesla is the most valuable car company even ahead of Toyota.
His family has always been business leeches cutting corners, from Emerald mines run with basically slave labor, to him pretending he started Tesla.

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
This, days after Mark Cuban took him to school on this very topic. If pilots pass their training requirements and have the required experience...they're good to go. That's the end of the topic, but of course for racists it's not enough. They have to add something else to the equation to disqualify black people, or cast doubt.

Imagine being an experienced black pilot knowing that a sizable portion of people on your plane are probably wondering if you were an affirmative action hire who is too stupid to fly.
IQ tests are bs too.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Man if I hear one moe mf say “bill gates dropped out of school and he a billionaire” I might swing on somebody

Right-wingers/conservatives/"TINA"ers love a good "rags to riches" story because it creates a simple narrative that totally bypasses structural realities of oppression, privilege, and general macro political and economic realities. Meaning it helps the status quo that benefits the usual elite : rich white people. So said elite has no incentive whatsoever to reform the system if even the people that the system oppresses/keeps poor are stupid enough to believe those stories. "If he made it, so can you!" is the underlying discourse, that sounds empowering but obviously is not : they're saying that the entirety of your situation relies in your hands, and your hands only. If you "don't make it" it's only your fault. Not the fact that you were born in a poor household, not the fact that your parents (if you still have both) had to work two jobs to make ends meet, not because they couldn't pay for good healthcare, or send you to a better school because the closest one is understaffed and underfinanced, not because they sometimes cant pay the bills so you can't study at night, not because you can't afford to participate in stimulating after-school activities, not because you grow up stress because you're stuck in a violent environment, not because you have to share your room with 2 other kids, etc. Nope. It's only because YOU did not "want it" as much as the single white kid who was born in a household where one parent is an engineer and the other is a college professor and who grew up surrounded by books, travelled to multiple countries as a teenager and got an internship at some family's friend legal firm.

Of course, the whole "grind" mentality these idiotic "influencers" promote is exactly the same. But Alphaboys will call you "lazy" if you tell them that.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He still has a lot of reach. But he is certainly a white supremacist.
He has reach because he has money, that’s it. He tries too hard to come of as an intellectual but he’s just a man-child drug addict that requires 24/7 adult supervision so that he doesn’t destroy the companies that he buys his way into. Whenever he says something racist I just :heh:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Where do they even get these stats from? When was the last time y'all took an IQ test:jbhmm:
They pull them out of their ass. IQ tests, just like phrenology is just race pseudoscience nonsense. You don’t see IQ tests used in any educational institution as a means of admission or test of academic ability. I don’t understand why black people justify race babble with legitimate logical responses. Let disgruntled racists babble amongst themselves.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Man if I hear one moe mf say “bill gates dropped out of school and he a billionaire” I might swing on somebody
Folks gloss over that he stole library cards so he could use the computer more than others.

Microsoft bought other software and slapped it into Windows, sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. Didn't matter they had it.

It's not like it was all constant smart acumen and intelligence, mostly theft and skillful incompetence.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Obviously you don't understand wtf I'm saying you overly emotional shyt for brains. If you want to believe that IQ shyt that's on you but we all know that it's bullshyt.
What we on the coli think isn't the be all end all. Musk is the richest cac on the planet and is pushing that in our faces.