Elon Musk cosigned a post that said Black Pilots IQ's are too low to safely fly planes.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Imagine being so dumb that you’ll eat the food the white people make you pay for you, probably rent a house one of them owns, more than likely work for a business owned by a racist white person, drive the cars the racist Americans or Asians make for you, but the exception that angers you is the white supremacist TESLA owner.

Seriously, MY PEOPLE ARE DUMB AS fukk AND ITS EMBARRASSING.

Buying a Lucid. Fukk elon musk

that guy

Superstar
Daps
What we on the coli think isn't the be all end all. Musk is the richest cac on the planet and is pushing that in our faces.
How is he pushing that in our faces? The fact that he’s the richest man in the world all while being a flagrantly incompetent business man only further exposes that cacs become successful simply from being in the right place at the right time or having wealthy connections that other groups don’t have access to.

What message does it send that the richest man in the world has never started a successful business? :heh:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
"iF I CaLl EvErYoNe wHo IsNT BlAcK RaCiSt, I CaN GiVe oPeNLy RaCiSt PeOpLe MoNeY WitHoUt FeEliNg GuiLtY"
giphy.gif
“WHeN YoU CAn AcTually CoMprehnd what YoU REad, You’ll one DaY ReAlize how dumb you truly are…”

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
How is he pushing that in our faces? The fact that he’s the richest man in the world all while being a flagrantly incompetent business man only further exposes that cacs become successful simply from being in the right place at the right time or having wealthy connections that other groups don’t have access to.

What message does it send that the richest man in the world has never started a successful business? :heh:
He's pushing his racist ideas in our face not that he's pushing his wealth in our face.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You keep us in the bowels of society and do everything you can to make sure we stay there. We've been behind enemy lines since birth. Nothing has been equal. Nothing has been fair.

The first moment we show any signs of intelligence, we're immediately compared to our white counterparts and how much smarter and better they are. And no one ever acknowledges the fact that they already had the upper hand.

All that research and the white people that run that page are still stupid.
What research. It's made up data. They just throw racist shyt at a wall. There is no IQ test given in the airforce. They go by the ASVAB for enlisted and AFSTB for officers. You were in the military you know this bruh

that guy

Superstar
Daps
He's pushing his racist ideas in our face not that he's pushing his wealth in our face.
And my point is black people shouldn’t take these types of racist seriously. Elon musk is actually a liability to white supremacy because he’s constantly exposing how nonsensical their ideologies are and how fragile their egos are.

The same white people that pretend to be superior genetically based on race spend their free time whining on the internet about how hard it is for a white man to succeed in a modern world literally designed from the ground up for the survival of the white race, more specially white males. The problem is black people don’t seem to understand that racism is coming from a place of insecurity and not intellectualism.

This is why men like Elon musk can become massively successful while not actually being competent at anything.

Think about it, he’s pushing racist IQ pseudoscience from a platform he purchased that is known as one of the lowest IQ business decisions ever. He took out billions in loans to overpay for an already unprofitable website then proceeded to tank the value even further with even dumber business decisions. Unlike his other companies, there’s no government handout to bail him out this time. Elon musk has to be the dumbest white supremacist ever :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
What research. It's made up data. They just throw racist shyt at a wall. There is no IQ test given in the airforce. They go by the ASVAB for enlisted and AFSTB for officers. You were in the military you know this bruh

You right. I was so mad about this racist shyt, I didn't even take that into consideration.

And not to mention other branches have pilots as well.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This is what I try to get people to understand.

People who actually work in the fields that Elon musks pretends to be knowledgeable about look like this when he’s talking :gucci:

I’m one step down from a doctor. I used to actually think he was the genius that he markets himself to be until he was on joe Rogan and was pretending to be an expert in neuroscience (not my field but the basic knowledge base is the same), he was claiming an implant in someone’s brain could allow them to play video games in their heads and cure autism amongst a myriad of other sci-if nonsense that’s when I first realized he’s a fraud snake oil salesman :mjlol:

All he did was use his money to buy his way into neurolink and all of a sudden he’s cosplaying as an expert in neurobiology.

After that I started researching what else is he lying about. Turns out, it’s all of it :heh: