Elon keeps posting racist shyt

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I didn't even know it existed.

So when people were leaving Twitter to a black owned alternative, you weren't aware but upset at us for what again?

And that shyt was getting attention everywhere as a big alternative like mastodon until bluesky.

Support your own like you're saying bro bro. I know people don't like OP but feels like misplaced anger in this case imo

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Elon Musk is radicalizing people to hate Black people and it's dangerous.
Without commenting on Elon's previous posts, I've seen other people post variations of the gangbang meme before. And I took it as "you're going to get fukked/owned/dominated". A Jets youtuber I followed superimposed Josh Allen's face over the woman in the gangbang meme and superimposed players from the Jets defense over the men's faces. I never read anything racial into that.

Granted, I don't know much about the Diablo scenario. I would guess it's the same message as the Jets' though. "You're gonna get fukked/owned etc "

Maybe people are using Elon's previous tweets to interpret this one even if this one isn't racist on its own. :yeshrug:

Timbs

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A black man definitely fukked his bytch and he’s gone really down the Alt right he’s even cuck posting like them
Him and Ye was probably sharing Grimes and Kim. One of his kids by the first bm is a treh now and hates his guts so he went MAGA

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Him dehumanizing black men on the world's largest social media platform in front of an audience of millions is detrimental to our existence. This isn't some nobody. He's a billionaire with power and is also building advanced A.I. systems. Its extremely dangerous.
Worth billions and yet he still has an inferiority complex. Their obsession with black men’s sexual prowess is deep rooted.

Trump told a black model to stay away from black men or something along those lines. All that money and we stay on their minds.

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
To put some context around this, Elon has been playing Diablo 4, this is just some white dude video game humor.

:dame: