Elon has made the word "cis" a slur on twitter

invalid

Banned
Daps
We used to call them sissies and they turned around and made it legal to call us cis. They trolling TF out of us and we ain't een know it. :wow:

nikka its literally just a classification that's it. sexuality and gender are two different things. its not a slur and it sure as fukk aint the hard r.

Nah..it was just made up. There is no historical use of the word in biology or psychology. And they just came up with a definition for it in 2015.

The term cisgender was coined in 1994 and entered into dictionaries starting in 2015 as a result of changes in social discourse about gender.[4][5]

My problem is when people get so self-righteous and are basically like "duh everyone should know what it means" when a definition was just crafted for it less than a decade ago.

Last edited:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
this whole shyt is a distraction....there are new UFO footage on twitter if you search for it but it's government/space x made and elon is throwing a bunch of curveballs at the twitter crowd to get himself as the focal point of controversy instead of what space x is covertly doing with drone spygate

get it while elon is in this infantile stage of media smoke and mirror deception before he becomes the communist censorship himself and dictate what you can and can't read about on twitter

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
It's not a slur. Lol
But it's true that a very small group of very extreme goofies uses it that way on Twitter

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
the word "cis" really bother people? my company has 3k+ people and the execs and upper management use the word cis in meetings and emails.

doesn't seem bad once you understand it's just to describe someone whose gender matches their sex.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
the word "cis" really bother people? my company has 3k+ people and the execs and upper management use the word cis in meetings and emails.

doesn't seem bad once you understand it's just to describe someone whose gender matches their sex.
How and why would this term even come up at a corporate meeting :dead: