Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
And these white morons aren't going to fall for Trump saying Bernie is a communist who is going to turn America into the Soviet Union and have them standing in bread lines? Trump is going to be cutting Red Dawn campaign ads and these people are going to eat it up. Centrists already hate Bernie so you know the MSM isn't going to act as a check against those deep anti-communist/Soviet sentiments Trump will stir up. Especially coming off this whole shyt with Russia, that's a tough sell Bernie has in front of him. He's an excellent communicator and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be able to overcome it, but to act like he has an easier fight vs Trump is suspect.
If what you're saying is true, why is Bernie beating the shyt out of the other Dem nominees right now?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
For the life of me I cannot understand people who say "she missed her shot". One of the frontrunners literally ran last time and lost the primary, yet I don't hear anyone saying he's missed his shot. The other frontrunner has run like 10 times and always fukking loses, and I don't hear people saying he's missed his shot. This is Warren's first time running and people are already trying to bury her before the first debate. In terms of political philosophy and approach, she's probably needed now more than ever. It's her time.
Did I say it’s Bernie time? No.

I’m not saying she can’t win now. I’m saying her easiest path was in 2016.

Just like Lebron playing in the east vs the west. It’s not that he can’t win in either but one conference is definitely easier than the other.

2016 had no incumbent.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If what you're saying is true, why is Bernie beating the shyt out of the other Dem nominees right now?

Sunk Cost Fallacy:yeshrug:

A lot of people wanted him to win in 2016 and they have tunnel vision. A lot of people are still pissed at him too. He is leading with Biden, but Idk they got issues that most people know by now.

Also he kept his donor list and leaned in on that. Idk if that is enough to sustain him over the long haul.

In a word, yes. That is what Trump would do. And it would work because Trump's energy comes from entertaining white pieces of shyt. They would LOVE to watch Trump say stupid shyt about Warren. And it would get them to the polls on election day. America is full of white morons and you need a Democrat who can win them over. Bernie can do that because he levels with people. All people. Any kind of person, Bernie can talk to them, unless they are asking him stupid questions. Then he gets a little impatient. And people appreciate that.

He attacks weak targets. He's a fat, weak bully. He can't even come up with a good nickname for Bernie. That should tell you everything.

Breh Trump right now ain’t even Trump 2016, and her saying “impeach his ass” would be lovely to see in a debate. Even that Pocahontas shyt is played out. He’s not an entertaining outsider like in 2016, he a corrupt, lying fukkup. Independents aren’t gonna give him the same play at all.

Did I say it’s Bernie time? No.

I’m not saying she can’t win now. I’m saying her easiest path was in 2016.

Just like Lebron playing in the east vs the west. It’s not that he can’t win in either but one conference is definitely easier than the other.

2016 had no incumbent.

Idk how does Trump run on his failures vs. her ideas? “Hey Folks I didn’t build the wall, but she wants to put all your kids in free Pre-K!!!” or “She’s a weak leaders, but I’m being impeached..... No fair”. Trump is ripe for a murder based on policy. He’s been trying to sink her to his level and she keeps putting out ..... policies.

You think motherfukkers are going to say no to 50k in debt relief cause he called her Pocahontas.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Idk how does Trump run on his failures vs. her ideas? “Hey Folks I didn’t build the wall, but she wants to put all your kids in free Pre-K!!!” or “She’s a weak leaders, but I’m being impeached..... No fair”. Trump is ripe for a murder based on policy. He’s been trying to sink her to his level and she keeps putting out ..... policies.

You think motherfukkers are going to say no to 50k in debt relief cause he called her Pocahontas.

Trump is always graded on a curve. The fact he hasn't had a global crisis (despite his repeated attempts with NK,Venezuela, or Iran) is what Republicans on Fox will talk up. The economy hasn't fallen into collapse (despite the fact the tax cuts were a lie) so he's got that.

It the election was in the hands of Cali or NY, we'd be clear on his way out. Heck even North Carolina would be a good one. But we're talking about Ohio and Florida. Florida, the same state that gave Rick Scott power despite being a con artist to a fault.

If it were in 2016, it would be a policy debate, but now we're four years in so it's going to be a referendum on Trump and I can't count on white people to count stuff the way I do. Seeing Latino kids in cages would have seen him out the door for me. These white people???:beli:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Nah.

When you ask how tax cuts will pay for loss revenue but say growth will pay for the lost revenue when it doesn’t and they keep pushing for more tax cuts then a line has been crossed into non-policy governance.

They want AOC and the Green Deal to be accounted for on every cent and will torpedo the attempt but don’t hold their own policies to the same standard.

That’s not a governance on policy to help Americans. At least not the donor class.

That’s why they keep pulling the abortion issue up as bait.
The tax cut “plan” is a 10 year plan. Attempting to draw conclusions on it after year 1 is just partisan nonsense.
I personally favor more people in the workforce over the loss revenue:yeshrug: and would like spending cut. Military, healthcare, ss, and foreign aid all should be on the chopping block.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Trump is always graded on a curve. The fact he hasn't had a global crisis (despite his repeated attempts with NK,Venezuela, or Iran) is what Republicans on Fox will talk up. The economy hasn't fallen into collapse (despite the fact the tax cuts were a lie) so he's got that.

It the election was in the hands of Cali or NY, we'd be clear on his way out. Heck even North Carolina would be a good one. But we're talking about Ohio and Florida. Florida, the same state that gave Rick Scott power despite being a con artist to a fault.

If it were in 2016, it would be a policy debate, but now we're four years in so it's going to be a referendum on Trump and I can't count on white people to count stuff the way I do. Seeing Latino kids in cages would have seen him out the door for me. These white people???:beli:

Breh that shyt was a scandal, and it’s independents that always choose these elections. Hillary lost them because they thought that “Her emails” meant she had committed a crime. Even then Trump won the electoral college with less than 100,000 people and loss the popular vote. A smart politicians would move to the middle and not make waves until their second term. Trump obviously isn’t smart.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Breh that shyt was a scandal, and it’s independents that always choose these elections. Hillary lost them because they thought that “Her emails” meant she had committed a crime. Even then Trump won the electoral college with less than 100,000 people and loss the popular vote. A smart politicians would move to the middle and not make waves until their second term. Trump obviously isn’t smart.
Hes a billionaire and the president

if hes not smart what does that make the rest of us :wow:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

The fact Trump stayed within ten points of her the entire election wasn't because of her emails. People hate Hilary. She lost to Obama cause Democrats don't like her either. She was the best candidate in 2016 (Kerry was better than Bush Jr but we know how that went) but she's not the person to bring people to the polls on a message of hope. She's a politician. The outsider beat her cause that's what people were responding to. That' s why Warren could have won. That's why Bernie was doing so well, cause he was running an outsider campaign in the Democratic primary.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The tax cut “plan” is a 10 year plan. Attempting to draw conclusions on it after year 1 is just partisan nonsense.
I personally favor more people in the workforce over the loss revenue:yeshrug: and would like spending cut. Military, healthcare, ss, and foreign aid all should be on the chopping block.

We've seen the Republican tax cuts or Bush Jr. "stimulus" in action our entire adult lives. Heck the same people who were the architects of this Trump tax scam bankrupted the entire state of Kansas starting in 2012 on this foolishness.

Time to just admit just cutting taxes ain't the solution. Like most things in life, there needs to be multi-dimensional solutions. And these Republicans aren't interested in that.