☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All these Warren pieces reek of desperation. Plus the media knows Trump would beat her, guaranteeing 4 more years of ratings.

Also, trying to shame us into voting for a lady didn't work last time and won't work now. Sorry.
I'm banned from the Sanders 2020 threads because of losers like you. Keep that same fukking energy and get out of this thread.

You pollute the Kamala threads. The Beto threads. The Buttigieg threads. This thread. God knows you'll dump turds in the Biden thread.

Just leave us alone. Goddamn. Look in the fukking mirror.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
I'm banned from the Sanders 2020 threads because of losers like you. Keep that same fukking energy and get out of this thread.

You pollute the Kamala threads. The Beto threads. The Buttigieg threads. This thread. God knows you'll dump turds in the Biden thread.

Just leave us alone. Goddamn. Look in the fukking mirror.
You endorsed white nationalism and said fukk Africa. Eat shyt.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
All these Warren pieces reek of desperation. Plus the media knows Trump would beat her, guaranteeing 4 more years of ratings.

Also, trying to shame us into voting for a lady didn't work last time and won't work now. Sorry.

I disagree. Her policies are mire comprehensive and appealing enough I can see anything she pushes going through Congress.

It helps many Black voters are paying attention and she's not dismissive towards us like Bernie is. Bernie dump us for the White working class and the LGBTQ community. :yeshrug:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I think she missed her shot in 2016. The field was narrow and her candidacy would have negated Hillary’s “woman first” angle to be about the issues and not Trump.

How to make Trump pay for his crimes will consume the election narrative once the candidates begin.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
I think she missed her shot in 2016. The field was narrow and her candidacy would have negated Hillary’s “woman first” angle to be about the issues and not Trump.
For the life of me I cannot understand people who say "she missed her shot". One of the frontrunners literally ran last time and lost the primary, yet I don't hear anyone saying he's missed his shot. The other frontrunner has run like 10 times and always fukking loses, and I don't hear people saying he's missed his shot. This is Warren's first time running and people are already trying to bury her before the first debate. In terms of political philosophy and approach, she's probably needed now more than ever. It's her time.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

How is trump going to beat her? Call her dishonest about being Native American on the days he doesn’t have to appear at his impeachment for obstruction? Outsmart her policy points by telling people he is a stable genius? Say she isn’t a hard worker while he plays golf at one of his resorts? Compare his tax cut for billionaires to her plan to forgive college debt? Brag about his rich upbringing in comparison to her story of coming up from struggle?

How exactly is he going to beat her in the eyes of most voters when we know he is a piece of shyt as a person and as a President?

Honestly has it occurred to people he attacks her out of turn cause she scares him the most.

Last edited:

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
How is trump going to beat her? Call her dishonest about being Native American on the days he doesn’t have to appear at his impeachment for obstruction? Outsmart her policy points by telling people he is a stable genius? Say she isn’t a hard worker while he plays golf at one of his resorts? Compare his tax cut for billionaires to her plan to forgive college debt? Brag about his rich upbringing in comparison to her story of coming up from struggle?

How exactly is he going to beat her in the eyes of most voters when we know he is a piece of shyt as a person and as a President?
In a word, yes. That is what Trump would do. And it would work because Trump's energy comes from entertaining white pieces of shyt. They would LOVE to watch Trump say stupid shyt about Warren. And it would get them to the polls on election day. America is full of white morons and you need a Democrat who can win them over. Bernie can do that because he levels with people. All people. Any kind of person, Bernie can talk to them, unless they are asking him stupid questions. Then he gets a little impatient. And people appreciate that.

Honestly has it occurred to people he attacks her out of turn cause she scares him the most.
He attacks weak targets. He's a fat, weak bully. He can't even come up with a good nickname for Bernie. That should tell you everything.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
In a word, yes. That is what Trump would do. And it would work because Trump's energy comes from entertaining white pieces of shyt. They would LOVE to watch Trump say stupid shyt about Warren. And it would get them to the polls on election day. America is full of white morons and you need a Democrat who can win them over. Bernie can do that because he levels with people. All people. Any kind of person, Bernie can talk to them, unless they are asking him stupid questions. Then he gets a little impatient. And people appreciate that.

He attacks weak targets. He's a fat, weak bully. He can't even come up with a good nickname for Bernie. That should tell you everything.
And these white morons aren't going to fall for Trump saying Bernie is a communist who is going to turn America into the Soviet Union and have them standing in bread lines? Trump is going to be cutting Red Dawn campaign ads and these people are going to eat it up. Centrists already hate Bernie so you know the MSM isn't going to act as a check against those deep anti-communist/Soviet sentiments Trump will stir up. Especially coming off this whole shyt with Russia, that's a tough sell Bernie has in front of him. He's an excellent communicator and I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be able to overcome it, but to act like he has an easier fight vs Trump is suspect.