Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
I strongly believe she is the only candidate who could bring great positive change as president. She knows Washington and policy.

Problem is she politically damaged herself out the gate. She is going to get peppered with questions about those political mistakes during the debates/interviews and Trump is going to hang her with it. I don't see moderates flocking to her. She will get treated like Hillary. This is a tragedy.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I strongly believe she is the only candidate who could bring great positive change as president. She knows Washington and policy.

Problem is she politically damaged herself out the gate. She is going to get peppered with questions about those political mistakes during the debates/interviews and Trump is going to hang her with it. I don't see moderates flocking to her. She will get treated like Hillary. This is a tragedy.
Put her at VP and let her run that thang like Cheney.

Swaggatron

TYBG
Supporter
Daps
I am not surprised that Warren and Tulsi are being muted by the media. I have seen more about Klobuchar than I have Warren in the last few weeks outside of the Townhall

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

So she got overdraft fees reduced ... so instead of teaching students fiscal responsibility , you give then access to funds they don't even have and remove the deterrent (fees) that should prevent them from over drawing

And she did this all by herself ...

Even better

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
so instead of teaching students fiscal responsibility ,

Is she supposed to teach them personally?

you give then access to funds they don't even have and remove the deterrent (fees) that should prevent them from over drawing

Well clearly those weren't deterrent fees if kids kept getting charged and WF was profiting from it. WF could just let them overdraft once and cancel any other payments automatically. But I guess that would be insane or something.

Last edited:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Senate better make sure they have the majority before they blow it up. For the record, I'm against getting rid of the filibuster. GOP has already caused a lot of problems because it's removed in certain situations.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Senate better make sure they have the majority before they blow it up. For the record, I'm against getting rid of the filibuster. GOP has already caused a lot of problems because it's removed in certain situations.
There is simply no other option if you're trying to enact progressive legislation. It's all dead on arrival with the filibuster in place. Green New Deal, Medicare For All, Universal Childcare, etc cannot get passed with the filibuster. Getting rid of it is the only way forward.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
Is she supposed to teach them personally?

Well clearly those weren't deterrent fees if kids kept getting charged and WF was profiting from it. WF could just let them overdraft once and cancel any other payments automatically. But I guess that would be insane or something.

Is she supposed to teach then personally? Why not, instead she's is boasting that she pressured wf to reduce fees and potentially putting banks at risk for bad habits. You know let's stop interest payments on loans as well, why we are at it. So when the bad loans can't be repaid the institutions go under. Thats exactly how the financial institutions should work.

We should get the mob to work like this as well, fukk breaking legs ....debt forgiveness is the new wave