Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

I don't want to look for the link but AOC was saying blacks deserve reperations whole at the same time making the case for other groups to get them

Warren saying NA deserve reparations and AOC saying Hispanics deserve are not the same thing at all.

Like I said, if it moves beyond NA and FBA, then I'll agree with you.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
From my recollection it was given through land and I believe they had a billion dollar settlement a couple years ago.

What's I'm paralleling is that ados haven't received land or monetary amounts.

I know there were some deals concerning Treaties from when Spain, France, and England occupied parts of North America. I hadn't heard of the 1B settlement before.

But yes, FBA never got land, money or any type of reparatory justice.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Hmm I think she is doing what liberals have always done when the issue of black benefits comes up, they try to water it down by spreading it to other groups
Stop it. NA’s are just as deserving of reparations as us. They are a much smaller group but just as devastated, if not more, as the AA community from centuries of white oppression, genocide, and erasure.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Stop it. NA’s are just as deserving of reparations as us. They are a much smaller group but just as devastated, if not more, as the AA community from centuries of white oppression, genocide, and erasure.

I didn't say anything either way as to wether they deserve reperations, I'm just pointing out the typical way white liberals behave and how the same pattern is coming out

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That isn't his point. If we can be patient with business and eat the deficit we can similarly be patient and reap the benefits of childcare programs. Those programs unlike the tax cuts directly invest in the economy immediately and also increases worker productivity. :manny:
Don’t reply to that troll

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
first time i ever donated to a candidate, but i really want her to stay in it. i don't think she'll get the nomination, but her ideas and ability to articulate clear policies that could actually see these come to fruition is important and needs to be shared throughout the debates and campaign.

2rz4ehh.png

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
first time i ever donated to a candidate, but i really want her to stay in it. i don't think she'll get the nomination, but her ideas and ability to articulate clear policies that could actually see these come to fruition is important and needs to be shared throughout the debates and campaign.

2rz4ehh.png
Who do you see getting the nomination?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Who do you see getting the nomination?
not sure, bernie is clearly rolling in the money, but when it's all said and done i could see kamala (or biden if he runs) coming away with it. there are simply too many moderate dems and independents who i don't think will back people like warren or sanders.