☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Just like we got with the last Democrat President, right?

mitt.gif
Yeah, it is just like we got with the last democrat president.

You're absolutely correct.

For example, We need SENATORS LIKE WARREN to approve those judges by controlling the Senate!

fukking idiot!

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yeah, it is just like we got with the last democrat president.

You're absolutely correct.
BRO :dead:

You're absolutely exposing yourself as a know-nothing idiot right now. Timothy Geithner was a progressive? It's just a coincidence he immediately became the President of a predatory lending company after his time at the Obama Administration, during which he took actions that privileged the million dollar bonuses of bankers over their victims? Eric Holder, a card-carrying member of the chickenshyt club, was a progressive? It's just a coincidence he immediately became partner at a white-shoe law firm where his clients are the same bankers he consistently refused to prosecute for their crimes during his tenure as Obama's AG? And who are all these phantom progressive judges Barack nominated to courts? :mjlol:

Bro sit down.

For example, We need SENATORS LIKE WARREN to approve those judges by controlling the Senate!

fukking idiot!
So your belief is that Senators shouldn't run for President because they're needed for the much more important role of providing a single vote to approve the judges nominated...by...the President...:skip:

Haven't you been shaking your bussy for Klobuchar?? She's on the damn Judiciary Committee!
BRO I SAID SIT DOWN :mjlol:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
BRO :dead:

You're absolutely exposing yourself as a know-nothing idiot right now. Timothy Geithner was a progressive? It's just a coincidence he immediately became the President of a predatory lending company after his time at the Obama Administration, during which he took actions that privileged the million dollar bonuses of bankers over their victims? Eric Holder, a card-carrying member of the chickenshyt club, was a progressive? It's just a coincidence he immediately became partner at a white-shoe law firm where his clients are the same bankers he consistently refused to prosecute for their crimes during his tenure as Obama's AG? And who are all these phantom progressive judges Barack nominated to courts? :mjlol:

Bro sit down.

So your belief is that Senators shouldn't run for President because they're needed for the much more important role of providing a single vote to approve the judges nominated...by...the President...:skip:

Haven't you been shaking your bussy for Klobuchar?? She's on the damn Judiciary Committee!
BRO I SAID SIT DOWN :mjlol:
Geitner was the right person at the right time

Don't disrespect Eric Holder you dirty b*stard.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
damn shame that the dems cant find anyone to beat a political novice that's really only good at talking shyt

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
For the record, I like Liz Warren, you can check my post history

BUT...this is what I was talking about when I said Nap, despite being batshyt crazy sometimes, is correct when he points out that electing the Dem candidate you like is all well and good, but it's not about who is likeable, it's about who can actually win.

That whole Native American DNA shyt? A blind man could have called that shyt.

First of all, I don't know who the flying fukk told her to "reveal" this BEFORE the midterms

Secondly, did she not factor in that Native Americans might be offended that this clearly White woman is out here trying to claim their set after the White man wiped them out and stole their lands?

This is what we mean when we said Trump will wipe the floor with most of the people y'all are suggesting

She shouldn't be anywhere near the ballot in 2020 unless it's as Bidens or Bernie's VP.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

BUT...this is what I was talking about when I said Nap, despite being batshyt crazy sometimes, is correct when he points out that electing the Dem candidate you like is all well and good, but it's not about who is likeable, it's about who can actually win.

First of all, I don't know who the flying fukk told her to "reveal" this BEFORE the midterms

Secondly, did she not factor in that Native Americans might be offended that this clearly White woman is out here trying to claim their set after the White man wiped them out and stole their lands?

This is what we mean when we said Trump will wipe the floor with most of the people y'all are suggesting

She shouldn't be anywhere near the ballot in 2020 unless it's as Bidens or Bernie's VP.
Any Dem candidate 2 years from now just has to get turnout. I find it hard to believe that this situation would prevent people from staying home on election day. Maybe I'm wrong but I still prefer her to Biden who's just a folksy Hillary.

King Kreole

Daps

This is a good and fair point, and I generally agree with it. I like Kamala as much as I like Bernie, but I think he's the better choice. I happen to believe there comes a point in time in which "electability", that most elusive of qualities in our modern political era, must take a back seat to righteousness. And that's not only a moral decision, but a practical one, as I also happen to believe the two qualities are in sync at this moment.

You're speaking as if she chose to bring this issue to light. It has been the (sole) substance of a targeted right-wing smear campaign against her for years. Trump has been calling her Pocahontas for a long time now. She didn't have the choice to make it an issue or not, she only had the choice of how to respond. I maintain that responding now, two years away from the election, is better than responding to it during the actual election cycle or not responding at all. I think she could have handled the response better, but overall it was the prudent move to make.

Putting aside the fact that she doesn't claim to be a Native American woman, if her team didn't reach out to them, it was a mistake. I do believe the majority of people crowing about how this is a death-knell don't give a shyt about Native communities so this will most likely blow over before the election. Natives don't have that much sway in the national consciousness, sadly.

Who do you believe should be the nominee? Biden has skeletons that will make this Warren issue look like child's play. Even Bernie has some pretty nut ass shyt about rape fantasies and some issues related to Jane in his closet. If this Native "controversy" is enough to scare you off, 2020 might not be for you, breh.

King Kreole

Daps
Any Dem candidate 2 years from now just has to get turnout. I find it hard to believe that this situation would prevent people from staying home on election day. Maybe I'm wrong but I still prefer her to Biden who's just a folksy Hillary.
Agreed. I believe Liz and Bernie are the only candidates with the goods to juice turnout.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Agreed. I believe Liz and Bernie are the only candidates with the goods to juice turnout.
I think Biden can get turnout too but I don't know if it will trickle to Millennials. He has a very good chance of winning the south in the primaries which is why if he wants to run he still should even though he has many disqualifying issues in my view.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You're speaking as if she chose to bring this issue to light. It has been the (sole) substance of a targeted right-wing smear campaign against her for years. Trump has been calling her Pocahontas for a long time now. She didn't have the choice to make it an issue or not, she only had the choice of how to respond. I maintain that responding now, two years away from the election, is better than responding to it during the actual election cycle or not responding at all. I think she could have handled the response better, but overall it was the prudent move to make.

I think you miss the point of @ExodusNirvana is saying. She could have announced this on November 7 at noon. AFTER the midterm was over. There was no pressing need to deliver that information now. No one even cared about her DNA situation until she brought it up again.

King Kreole

Daps
I think Biden can get turnout too but I don't know if it will trickle to Millennials. He has a very good chance of winning the south in the primaries which is why if he wants to run he still should even though he has many disqualifying issues in my view.
Biden is definitely likely to run, I just think that in this era when the left is ascendant within the Democratic base, it would be a mistake to run the most centrist candidate as the nominee. It would be a total slap in the face of the left, the young, and the marginalized (aka the demographics fuelling the Democratic resurgence) and would depress turnout. Dude has 0 novel ideas that would help drive turnout or convince people the Democratic Party has turned a new leaf from this current sham of a Party. And that's not even considering his personal skeletons.

Also, the reorganization of the primary order is going to reduce the importance of the southern primaries. Winning the south in the Democratic primary has always been a ridiculous construct because Repubs dominate those states in the general. And the candidates that are turning the south Purple aren't running on centrism, they're progressives.

Last edited:

King Kreole

Daps
I think you miss the point of @ExodusNirvana is saying. She could have announced this on November 7 at noon. AFTER the midterm was over. There was no pressing need to deliver that information now. No one even cared about her DNA situation until she brought it up again.
Does anyone actually believe this is going to hurt the Democrats in the midterms? Democrats aren't running on Liz in 2018, it's not even a story anymore lol.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Does anyone actually believe this is going to hurt the Democrats in the midterms? Democrats aren't running on Liz in 2018, it's not even a story anymore lol.

There's no need to give Trump anymore ammo than he already has. Kavanaugh, 4000 illegal caravan, and now Pocahontas DNA. The conservatives, xenophobes, and maybe even Native Americans all have reasons to not vote Democrat.