☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That's what she's doing, dude. She's now in a position to ignore his Pocahontas shyt because she's proved them to be erroneous. If she didn't prove her claims, it would be made into a legitimate "Well, what is she hiding? Why doesn't she just address it if she's innocent?" issue my the MSM. Chess, not checkers.
Don't let your love affair blind you.

She didn't "ignore" shyt by getting trapped into taking a DNA test Trump doesn't even validate.

You can't "win" if the other side doesn't accept it as a win!!!

Thats the problem. You're trying to play by TRUMP'S RULES!

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah the strategy is run a policy driven, serious campaign. It will make Trump look dumb and juvenile.
And this is to appeal to Democrats and independents not Republicans.
She ran a master class and lost? :gucci: Makes sense. :mjlol:
She ran a master class. Not appealing to idiots doesn't change that

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
She ran a master class. Not appealing to idiots doesn't change that
I wouldn't label the entire Midwest as idiots. lol
And the idea is to appeal to more people in the right places than your opponent idiot or not. If you can't do that against a political novice you didn't run a master class. But hey believe what you want, I'm sure someone somewhere in the world agrees with you. :mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Oh, the great Oracle of prophecy CNN thinks she made a mistake. What were they saying about Trump vs Hillary even the day before the election in 2016? lol
Dude it's 2018 the election is more than 2 years away. It's far from 'over', just maybe you're not voting for her is all. :dame:

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
:hula:

See you in the Klobuchar 2020 thread :mjlol:

Spitzer Gang 2020- "Back from the jaws of Defeat, to put the paws on Wall Street"

On the topic of Warren, she just showed all the independents how trifling she is while simultaneously weakening the credibility of identity politics.

This was totally not needed, would like to know what genius thought this would rally votes... week before the midterm and the
majority of people will just look at this story and think "this white lady is really claiming to be indian??:mjlol:" and ignore the details.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Daily news, not exactly trump central, with the body bag.

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region
Elizabeth Warren's DNA test shows only one thing — that she's not ready for the White House

Elizabeth Warren needs to go back to where she came from—and that ain’t the Cherokee Nation. It’s academia.:picard:

Thing is, she’s such a dumb politician that she just dug up an old fight and dug her own grave in the process. And in case you were wondering, that grave is most definitely not on sacred Indian ground either.:picard:

Warren is turning out to be a more divisive female candidate than Hillary Clinton—and that takes some doing.:picard:

Now, however, she’s made a total ass of herself (which may be part of her DNA, but I don’t know) trying to beat Trump at his own game.:picard:

That’s not even like going to a gun fight with a knife, that’s going to a gun fight with a rubber spoon. :picard:

Trying to ward off the future debate of her claim to be part Native American when she runs for President (and is there any doubt that’s exactly what she intends to do and ruin the Dems’ chances in the process?) she got this Carlos Bustamante guy, a Stanford professor and genomics expert to test her DNA. Her report showed that there’s “strong evidence” that her “DNA sample of primarily European descent also contains Native American ancestry from an ancestor in the sample’s pedigree 6-10 generations ago.” Oh geeze.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren releases DNA test showing 'strong evidence' of Native American ancestry, but Trump wants to 'test her personally' »

Sen. Elizabeth Warren's attempt to preempt President Trump's "Pochahontas" taunt just makes her look like a fool. (Charles Krupa / AP)
Seriously? Isn’t she ashamed?

I mean, I spit for DNA, too, and 23andMe reported back that I’m nearly all Italian with 10% Northern African and Western Asian. That doesn’t give me the right to claim that I’m African, Asian, a person of color or a recognized minority, even though I have a higher percentage of African and Asian DNA than Warren has of Native American DNA.

What that spit split makes me is just typically American — a mix of a lot of stuff.

Yeah, Warren has a cousin who is a Cherokee Nation citizen, but then again I have family members from Ethiopia, the Philippines, Cuba, and you name it. That doesn’t make me any of those things, either.

My mother’s maiden name is “Barbera,” which I always assumed was a b*stardization of barbaro— barbarian — or what my ancestors must have called Huns when they invaded Italy in the Fifth century. OK, sure, I have been accused of acting like a barbarian — but that’s only when I’m behind the wheel.

President Trump blasts Sen. Elizabeth Warren as 'total fraud' after she releases DNA test results »
Barbera is also a great Italian wine and, God knows, we barbarians love a good wine. But it doesn’t make me a wine producer any more than a smidgen of DNA makes Warren a tribal elder.

Elizabeth Warren is the very last thing we women need now in a country now horribly divided over the fact that an accused sexual abuser forced the appointment of another accused sexual abuser onto the Supreme Court.

Warren just made a fool of herself, and since we’ve already got a fool on the Hill, we don’t need another.

To think that a test that proved her to be mostly a big old white person — would somehow make Trump hand over the million he promised if she could prove she’s Native American is insane.

The guy supposedly didn’t pay his taxes, so for damned sure he isn’t ponying up to pay off that bogus bet.

Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test showed only one thing: This white woman is not ready for the White House.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Daily news, not exactly trump central, with the body bag.

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region
Elizabeth Warren's DNA test shows only one thing — that she's not ready for the White House

Elizabeth Warren needs to go back to where she came from—and that ain’t the Cherokee Nation. It’s academia.:picard:

Thing is, she’s such a dumb politician that she just dug up an old fight and dug her own grave in the process. And in case you were wondering, that grave is most definitely not on sacred Indian ground either.:picard:

Warren is turning out to be a more divisive female candidate than Hillary Clinton—and that takes some doing.:picard:

Now, however, she’s made a total ass of herself (which may be part of her DNA, but I don’t know) trying to beat Trump at his own game.:picard:

That’s not even like going to a gun fight with a knife, that’s going to a gun fight with a rubber spoon. :picard:

Trying to ward off the future debate of her claim to be part Native American when she runs for President (and is there any doubt that’s exactly what she intends to do and ruin the Dems’ chances in the process?) she got this Carlos Bustamante guy, a Stanford professor and genomics expert to test her DNA. Her report showed that there’s “strong evidence” that her “DNA sample of primarily European descent also contains Native American ancestry from an ancestor in the sample’s pedigree 6-10 generations ago.” Oh geeze.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren releases DNA test showing 'strong evidence' of Native American ancestry, but Trump wants to 'test her personally' »

Sen. Elizabeth Warren's attempt to preempt President Trump's "Pochahontas" taunt just makes her look like a fool. (Charles Krupa / AP)
Seriously? Isn’t she ashamed?

I mean, I spit for DNA, too, and 23andMe reported back that I’m nearly all Italian with 10% Northern African and Western Asian. That doesn’t give me the right to claim that I’m African, Asian, a person of color or a recognized minority, even though I have a higher percentage of African and Asian DNA than Warren has of Native American DNA.

What that spit split makes me is just typically American — a mix of a lot of stuff.

Yeah, Warren has a cousin who is a Cherokee Nation citizen, but then again I have family members from Ethiopia, the Philippines, Cuba, and you name it. That doesn’t make me any of those things, either.

My mother’s maiden name is “Barbera,” which I always assumed was a b*stardization of barbaro— barbarian — or what my ancestors must have called Huns when they invaded Italy in the Fifth century. OK, sure, I have been accused of acting like a barbarian — but that’s only when I’m behind the wheel.

President Trump blasts Sen. Elizabeth Warren as 'total fraud' after she releases DNA test results »
Barbera is also a great Italian wine and, God knows, we barbarians love a good wine. But it doesn’t make me a wine producer any more than a smidgen of DNA makes Warren a tribal elder.

Elizabeth Warren is the very last thing we women need now in a country now horribly divided over the fact that an accused sexual abuser forced the appointment of another accused sexual abuser onto the Supreme Court.

Warren just made a fool of herself, and since we’ve already got a fool on the Hill, we don’t need another.

To think that a test that proved her to be mostly a big old white person — would somehow make Trump hand over the million he promised if she could prove she’s Native American is insane.

The guy supposedly didn’t pay his taxes, so for damned sure he isn’t ponying up to pay off that bogus bet.

Elizabeth Warren’s DNA test showed only one thing: This white woman is not ready for the White House.
Oh the Daily News. I wonder how many negative articles they wrote bodying Trump before the 2016 election. lol