Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
If this happens, Trump dumps Pence and announces former Governor Nikki Haley as Vice President on the same day as the DNC candidate announces their nomination ................. just my prediction ........... but the Democratic nominee is going to be almost forced to pick a woman as Vice President to even things out ........... :jbhmm:

CNN's Begala: Trump will 'dump Pence' for Haley on day of Democratic nominee's acceptance speech

Racially ambiguous appearing wife and mother as VP....Cheeto playing chess, not checkers
OIP.cmgRsQNVQPK30OzpbHoCXwHaEq

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F181009132551-23-nikki-haley.jpg

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Warren but I'll vote Trump before I vote Bernie. Biden, I can't stand but if I got to, fukk it, he will have my vote.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
If this happens, Trump dumps Pence and announces former Governor Nikki Haley as Vice President on the same day as the DNC candidate announces their nomination ................. just my prediction ........... but the Democratic nominee is going to be almost forced to pick a woman as Vice President to even things out ........... :jbhmm:

CNN's Begala: Trump will 'dump Pence' for Haley on day of Democratic nominee's acceptance speech

Racially ambiguous appearing wife and mother as VP....Cheeto playing chess, not checkers
OIP.cmgRsQNVQPK30OzpbHoCXwHaEq

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F181009132551-23-nikki-haley.jpg
If it's Sanders, would it be Olivia Pope with a turban?

I can see Biden choosing someone like Susan Rice as crazy as it sounds. I hope not.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Smh...Why?
Trump is Satan like. Pure evil, a liar, a snake, trash. Bernie is a wolf. Satan tried to play both sides but fails and is all about power and idealism. A wolf has one mission. To get what they want by any means. No sugar coating it and will use you and devour you when the time is right. Satan has a leer. He has minions and you know what he is. Awful. A wolf is awful but you don't really know the wolf till it's time.

Bernie's plan for Blacks will kill us faster than Trump's who wants you to know your place in his world. Think about it this way Dora. You went to Stanford. Got a premium degree. Went back and got certs and other skills, got your game and money up and you live a decent life in a costly city. So even though you are Black and collectively, we aren't doing well and you aren't doing as well as you would if you were white with the same credentials and work ethic, but you are still doing well.

In Bernie's world, everyone needs to have the same opportunity. Pay needs to be fair. School free. We should have a world like Great Britain. You know how much pharmacists make in America if the market is solid. 120-140k. Do you know how much they make in GB where even then, you have to be a born citizen to get free education? 60k. 60k in London is not much at all but you are a doctor right? There are doctors there that make 30k a year.

What I am saying is dora, Bernie's plan removes the gifts of exceptionalism for fairness while not addressing the elephant in the room in America. WEALTH! So how can I earn wealth in this Bernie America? I can't. I could create a business but how can I do that with no wealth and it's not like Bernie has addressed the cost of living, housing cost, and if you want to see how he really feels about Black people. Look up Vermont's civil rights miscues in the most progressive state in America. Progressive doesn't mean fair, it simply means high-end benefits for some, not all. Vermont is an extremely racist state. The Black popl to prison popl is massive and NPR constantly has reported on Vermont's poor treatment of Black citizens.

While guys like Paul LePage get the negative press for their open racism within the region. Vermont doesn't speak, they just lock your Black ass up as soon as they see you.

Bernie's plan is what I call a trick bag to Black people. He gets a lot of us young Blacks by saying things like canceling school debt, free education, universal healthcare, etc. Things that are appealing to us, especially young adults. What he doesn't tell us is how does this implement those of us who have been left out systematically. He will say, it's a trickle-down effect, but most if not all trickle-down effects fail but this one, is deadly to Black exceptionalism while not even rewarding Black averageness either. It puts us in a death-like state, as a group, and as individuals. Vermont is not Iowa. It's a different monster altogether.

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump is Satan like. Pure evil, a liar, a snake, trash. Bernie is a wolf. Satan tried to play both sides but fails and is all about power and idealism. A wolf has one mission. To get what they want by any means. No sugar coating it and will use you and devour you when the time is right. Satan has a leer. He has minions and you know what he is. Awful. A wolf is awful but you don't really know the wolf till it's time.

Bernie's plan for Blacks will kill us faster than Trump's who wants you to know your place in his world. Think about it this way Dora. You went to Stanford. Got a premium degree. Went back and got certs and other skills, got your game and money up and you live a decent life in a costly city. So even though you are Black and collectively, we aren't doing well and you aren't doing as well as you would if you were white with the same credentials and work ethic, but you are still doing well.

In Bernie's world, everyone needs to have the same opportunity. Pay needs to be fair. School free. We should have a world like Great Britain. You know how much pharmacists make in America if the market is solid. 120-140k. Do you know how much they make in GB where even then, you have to be a born citizen to get free education? 60k. 60k in London is not much at all but you are a doctor right? There are doctors there that make 30k a year.

What I am saying is dora, Bernie's plan removes the gifts of exceptionalism for fairness while not addressing the elephant in the room in America. WEALTH! So how can I earn wealth in this Bernie America? I can't. I could create a business but how can I do that with no wealth and it's not like Bernie has addressed the cost of living, housing cost, and if you want to see how he really feels about Black people. Look up Vermont's civil rights miscues in the most progressive state in America. Progressive doesn't mean fair, it simply means high-end benefits for some, not all. Vermont is an extremely racist state. The Black popl to prison popl is massive and NPR constantly has reported on Vermont's poor treatment of Black citizens.

While guys like Paul LePage get the negative press for their open racism within the region. Vermont doesn't speak, they just lock your Black ass up as soon as they see you.

Bernie's plan is what I call a trick bag to Black people. He gets a lot of us young Blacks by saying things like canceling school debt, free education, universal healthcare, etc. Things that are appealing to us, especially young adults. What he doesn't tell us is how does this implement those of us who have been left out systematically. He will say, it's a trickle-down effect, but most if not all trickle-down effects fail but this one, is deadly to Black exceptionalism while not even rewarding Black averageness either. It puts us in a death-like state, as a group, and as individuals. Vermont is not Iowa. It's a different monster altogether.

:mjlol:

thats one industry tied to for profit medicare. you are a moron

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

This argument falls apart on a very simple point. The reward for exceptionalism isn’t tied to wealth. That’s the problem.

That college recruiting scandal recently is what most people are dealing with. Where even the people with a leg up still cheat.

Most people don’t want to be Jeff Bezos rich. They want to be able to buy a house, expenses,and have money left over.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
This argument falls apart on a very simple point. The reward for exceptionalism isn’t tied to wealth. That’s the problem.

That college recruiting scandal recently is what most people are dealing with. Where even the people with a leg up still cheat.

Most people don’t want to be Jeff Bezos rich. They want to be able to buy a house, expenses,and have money left over.
If that's the point you got from it, you never got the point to begin with.

Nowhere did I say exceptionalism is tied to wealth, but there is a reward for exceptionalism in America. In Bernie's America, that would come to a halt over time unless you are in performing arts like sports or entertainment.

Wealth is tied to generational wealth in this country 8 out of 10 times. There is a reason Blacks even as individuals hardly have it.

The fact that

Most people want They want to be able to buy a house, expenses and have money left over
How do you expect this to happen if America after Bernie fully implements his plan in 5 years? He never addressed housing. The issue I have with your types other than a lack of comprehension skills is assuming Bernie will bring in his changes, you will benefit, and the end. You do not have any foresight to see the long term ramifications of this for people who severely lack wealth.

How will you afford to buy a house?
How will you get a job? There is only so many jobs available in the first place. Do you know what happens when your field gets too many candidates who qualify and many are willing to take less? You eventually get pushed out for the cheaper person. At that point, how does Bernie's plan benefit you then?

You didn't think about this fully. That's the issue with Black people. We don't think. We hear but don't think. Think nikka. shyt, think!

There is a reason why whites who have generational wealth are willing to fight you for Bernie. These fukks barely even care about politics, now they overly care. You really haven't thought this through, have you?

Let's take this a step further. Assume this doesn't negatively affect you as it could others. Think about your children, they go to college, get a degree. It doesn't mean anything at all. They can't get work. They don't have wealth. How does this plan help you?

I went to HS with a lot of kids who didn't go to college who were white. If it was free, they would have done it and easily took our token positions in a heartbeat. We haven't thought this through. Think it through.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Breh, among all the other things wrong there, Bernie has NOTHING to do with Vermont state politics. He has never been in Vermont state government, ever. When his free college idea took off a few years ago, Governor Cuomo was calling him into New York to do events to get it through there, and Vermont wouldn't have anything to do with it. State governments are run by their own people who win their own elections and they don't tolerate people from an entirely different government all up in their business telling them what to do with zero authority to do so.

Another thing you get wrong, Bernie's plans are NOTHING like the UK. The UK is basically an America-lite economy, they do all the same shyt wrong that America does, just not quite as bad. No one serious ever points to the UK as a model of social democracy because they still kiss shareholder ass over there. You should be looking at Finland, Denmark, etc. Even Germany is closer to Bernie's model than UK is.

You want to build wealth, then start putting money towards a house. That has ALWAYS been the center of wealth-building in America. But wait, you don't have high enough income to afford a house? So maybe you need to go to college or a trade school first. Bernie just made that free. What if you already did that, but are sunk paying off loans? Bernie just took those away. NOW you can finally put money down on a house and have an investment rather than paying off someone else's investment. That's the whole point.

Talking about something in Bernie's plan will cut salaries and make it so people will make shytty wages? Where do you get that? You just made that shyt up, it's really weird. Why would professional wages go down under Bernie's plan?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
If that's the point you got from it, you never got the point to begin with.

Nowhere did I say exceptionalism is tied to wealth, but there is a reward for exceptionalism in America. In Bernie's America, that would come to a halt over time unless you are in performing arts like sports or entertainment.

Wealth is tied to generational wealth in this country 8 out of 10 times. There is a reason Blacks even as individuals hardly have it.

Dude. Exceptionalism matters less and less in America now. That’s the problem.

The unexceptional people have made it harder and harder to tie the rewards together is the problem. Protecting their position as is is more important.

We bail out Wall Street for what? Shorting stocks is exceptional?

But providing free lunch for school kids to be exceptional is too far? We don’t have the money cause that exceptional kid was born in a poor neighborhood?