Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
which begs the question, why did the people above give even more money to her campaign? why would you give money to someone you know good and well is going to lose?

Do you know what you just did? you didnt give money to Liz, you gave money to her consultants. do you know thats really the reason she's still hanging around. because They want her to, so they can get paid longer. politics is a super dirty game and just like consultants at your place of business. they would do anything to extend the contract and have your company blow more money on them not doing much of anything but...hanging around giving suspect advice.
I've seen it said that she wants to go to the convention because she doesn't believe anybody will reach the required number. I guess we'll see.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've seen it said that she wants to go to the convention because she doesn't believe anybody will reach the required number. I guess we'll see.
so lets assume that happens right. from what we're seeing with liz, all hate aside. How on earth if the super dele's went with her, could they look the voters in the face and say "uhh we chose liz over bernie and biden, because we think she could beat trump. even though yall didnt believe in here enough to put her in contention 15% or higher) in many of these contest"

How in the hell are they going to pull that one off? They're not, so again, why is she still hanging around? There has to be some other underlining reason. She aint here to push the narrative of the main candidate to the left, because that guy is further let than she is or some would say as far left as she is. so this aint a bernie hang around with Hillary situation to push her further left. So again, why is she still hanging around? i personally have no idea.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who are "the people above?"
i was posting and reading from a few pages ago. so to me it looked like they were right above what i posted. but its a few pages ago a couple of people were saying they just donated even more money to her campaign.

Airfeezy

All Star
Daps
So with Mayor Buttman Clowbecharred And Sleepy Joe forming Centerist Voltron isn’t it time for her to Drop the fukk out and get behind Bernie if she really cares about a progressive agenda

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
I guess we'll see if her gamble pays off or if it's just posturing.

In any case if she doesn't dropped out then I'll definitely be voting for her as will my fiancee. If not we'll have to reevaluate based on the best outcome for the Senate and which is currently inconclusive.

I'm glad she's seems to be going out on her shield though. This is likely her last dance given her age.