Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Oh dear lorddddddddddddddddddd

Warren may choose Kamala Harris as VP??????????????

REPULSIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The smart thing would be to choose Ayanna Pressley. Assuming she gives a damn about the black vote. Kamala Harris would be a disaster. If Warren can't handle 1 legit question about Iowa, increasing the defense budget, and a rowdy crowd, then there's no way she's gonna be able to handle questions about Harris' record.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
3:33

Kamala or Biden

Nothing but politics
Not who is the best for the job

:beli: This was refuted by the actual source interview.

Warren responding "Sure! Why not!" to the question "Do you think the country would support a ticket with two women on it?" gets turned into "She's thinking about tapping Kamala! :lupe:"

Warren responding: "I think it (the country) would support a lot of different combinations." to the question "What about a ticket with you and Joe Biden?" gets turned into "She's thinking about tapping Biden! :lupe:"

Give me a break :childplease:

And of course Rising is promoting this crap. They're deeply in the tank for Bernie. They can't be trusted for any fair and balanced reporting on Warren. :coffee:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Warren responding "Sure! Why not!" to the question "Do you think the country would support a ticket with two women on it?" gets turned into "She's thinking about tapping Kamala! :lupe:"

Warren responding: "I think it (the country) would support a lot of different combinations." to the question "What about a ticket with you and Joe Biden?" gets turned into "She's thinking about tapping Biden! :lupe:"

And of course Rising is promoting this crap. They're deeply in the tank for Bernie. They can't be trusted for any fair and balanced reporting on Warren. :coffee:

Krystal Ball has turned into a complete hack

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

Will watch this in a few

King Kreole

Daps
Krystal Ball has turned into a complete hack
The glee with which she attacks Warren with made-up bullshyt and idiotic smears is really sad to see. People like that don't help build the progressive movement. Sagaar was literally foaming at the mouth in the last video I watched because Warren said she'd wear a Planned Parenthood scarf to the inauguration. He's a self-avowed conservative, so it's expected, but Ball is supposed to be a progressive ally. The show has lost all credibility in my eyes.:francis:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The glee with which she attacks Warren with made-up bullshyt and idiotic smears is really sad to see. People like that don't help build the progressive movement. Sagaar was literally foaming at the mouth in the last video I watched because Warren said she'd wear a Planned Parenthood scarf to the inauguration. He's a self-avowed conservative, so it's expected, but Ball is supposed to be a progressive ally. The show has lost all credibility in my eyes.:francis:
Yup they are Jimmy Dore status to me

King Kreole

Daps
the M4A plan was a trap, opened Liz to being torn down from all angles and now it seems like the best candidate, the champion we deserve is in an ongoing slide. she needs an early state win and more black backers :mjcry:
If she survives after all of this, she truly will be the chosen one
LQe3ZGd.png

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown

She said she would support Biden mass incarceration.

I need proof this is the same thing Krystal Ball is referencing.
It could be different.