Bronx, NYC

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Warren is still my top pick. But it's not as solid as it was 2 months ago. She's looking more compromised as we get closer to the primaries. It's ashame though. Because she making unforced errors like she did with the DNA test. :francis:

unforced errors?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
unforced errors?

Letter to the donors, meeting with Clinton on the low, dodging increasing military budget. These conversations are had when the primary is already underway and it's clear you have it in the bag. Doing this now is completely unnecessary and is signaling that the establishment is gonna compromise her. Even if it's slightly, it's gonna happen.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
how can i get involved in her campaign specifically for outreach into the black community?
Letter to the donors, meeting with Clinton on the low, dodging increasing military budget. These conversations are had when the primary is already underway and it's clear you have it in the bag. Doing this now is completely unnecessary and is signaling that the establishment is gonna compromise her. Even if it's slightly, it's gonna happen.
lol @ meeting with clinton. did details of this meeting ever come out? this is the most male thing ever, sorry, but as a woman running for pres, there is a lot i'd want to discuss about being a legitimate female candidate with the woman who won the ticket and popular vote the cycle before me, it has nothing to do with "compromising" my beliefs or selling out.