Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
how can i get involved in her campaign specifically for outreach into the black community?

lol @ meeting with clinton. did details of this meeting ever come out? this is the most male thing ever, sorry, but as a woman running for pres, there is a lot i'd want to discuss about being a legitimate female candidate with the woman who won the ticket and popular vote the cycle before me, it has nothing to do with "compromising" my beliefs or selling out.

Identity politics at its worst.
full

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
you can always spot the goofy when they say stuff like this

even the most basic ass yass queen liberal feminist argues the merits of identity politics in good faith as oppose to you dumb dumb's who think politics doesn't always rely on some aspect of identity or kinship

goofy af

Identity politics at its worst.
full

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
25 years ago.

plus its not like it happens overnight. she was probably a weak republican for years before that.

grow up.
I was surprised to see that, make me look at her different, I thought she was a lifetime democrat from how left her policies are, oh well I guess it doesn’t matter policy wise, it just make me look at her different as a person

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was surprised to see that, make me look at her different, I thought she was a lifetime democrat from how left her policies are, oh well I guess it doesn’t matter policy wise, it just make me look at her different as a person
Trump was a heavy democrat donor until Obama.

Whats your point?