Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You protected those bigots and parroted right along with their bs
I didn’t protect shyt. I didn’t want Eli benched for Gino Smith in 2017 and I stand by that. All I ever did was tell you I understand why people were upset with that decision and that the reaction wasn’t all bigotry based. I stand by that.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I didn’t protect shyt. I didn’t want Eli benched for Gino Smith in 2017 and I stand by that. All I ever did was tell you I understand why people were upset with that decision and that the reaction wasn’t all bigotry based. I stand by that.
You bought into NY cac talk. Period bruh. No real reason for what youre standing by with that joke of a “lets see what we have in Webb” cacery. McAdoo saw in Geno in 2017 what Pete is trying to build upon now. I hope he keeps putting up better numbers than Daniel Jones as an added bonus.

Yall really be falling for the banana in the tail pipe of NY cac radio. Yall parrot that shyt.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You bought into NY cac talk. Period bruh. No real reason for what youre standing by with that joke of a “lets see what we have in Webb” cacery. McAdoo saw in Geno in 2017 what Pete is trying to build upon now. I hope he keeps putting up better numbers than Daniel Jones as an added bonus.

Yall really be falling for the banana in the tail pipe of NY cac radio. Yall parrot that shyt.
You’re so off base it’s comical :russ:
I left NJ in early 2017 and haven’t listened to NY sports talk radio since then. I’m not parroting shyt but you’re making assumptions on why I wanted to start a rookie QB, the team was high on in preseason, over Gino. This wasn’t a take I heard on the radio. It was my own take from keeping up with my team all year long. MY take has nothing to do with race or parroting NY sports talk but you got it bruh. I’m tired of repeating myself

NYC Rebel

Daps
You’re so off base it’s comical :russ:
I left NJ in early 2017 and haven’t listened to NY sports talk radio since then. I’m not parroting shyt but you’re making assumptions on why I wanted to start a rookie QB, the team was high on in preseason, over Gino. This wasn’t a take I heard on the radio. It was my own take from keeping up with my team all year long. MY take has nothing to do with race or parroting NY sports talk but you got it bruh. I’m tired of repeating myself
It is what it is. You stayed on that Webb nonsense. Youre standing on nothing but a stained reputation placed on a Black qb from NY cacs and nothing more.

McAdoo was right. Webb aint even in the league anymore and your current qb may not be as good as the guy who you co-signed NY cacs in maligning.

I dont know what youre standing by other than the truths above. They said that rookie was stinking it up at practice at the time. Not a single lie told.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It is what it is. You stayed on that Webb nonsense. Youre standing on nothing but a stained reputation placed on a Black qb from NY cacs and nothing more.

McAdoo was right. Webb aint even in the league anymore and your current qb may not be as good as the guy who you co-signed NY cacs in maligning.

I dont know what youre standing by other than the truths above. They said that rookie was stinking it up at practice at the time. Not a single lie told.
For the millionth time - I STAND BY THE FACT THAT I WANTED TO GIVE OUR 3RD ROUND DRAFT PICK A CHANCE TO SEE THE FIELD IF WE WERE GOING TO BENCH ELI IN A DISMAL 2-9 SEASON.

I was wrong about Webb. I own that.

No need to blatantly lie in your last paragraph. Webb was turning heads in 2017 training camp, which is why I wanted to see what we had. If I cared enough to prove you wrong, I could Google and post multiple stories about him in 2017 and 2018 and how they thought he could be the guy but I truly don’t care enough bc you’ll ignore it or make up some more shyt :manny:

NYC Rebel

Daps
For the millionth time - I STAND BY THE FACT THAT I WANTED TO GIVE OUR 3RD ROUND DRAFT PICK A CHANCE TO SEE THE FIELD IF WE WERE GOING TOBENCH ELI IN A DISMAL 2-9 SEASON.

I was wrong about Webb. I own that.

No need to blatantly lie in your last paragraph. Webb was turning heads in 2017 training camp, which is why I wanted to see what we had. If I cared enough to prove you wrong, I could Google and post multiple stories about him in 2017 and 2018 and how they thought he could be the guy but I truly don’t care enough bc you’ll ignore it or make up some more shyt :manny:
He was stinking it up in practice. Yes….you are wrong. MacAdoo was right in real time and the career tracks of both qbs show he was right.

Last edited:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He was stinking it up and practice. Yes….you are wrong. MacAdoo was right in real time and the career tracks of both qbs show he was right.

Oh great ol hindsight is 20/20 vision ass takes:mjlol:

Show me the 2017/2018 stories and comments of him stinking it up.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Oh great ok hindsight is 20/20 vision ass :mjlol:

Show me the 2017/2018 stories and comments of him stinking it up.
Bob started him over Webb for a reason.

Geno is still in the NFL for a reason.

Your CURRENT coach cut that same Webb in preseason for a reason.

Somethings are blatantly there in real time. but you overlooked it, caught up into bigot cacs who tried to hide behind “football reasons” to justify their bullshyt.

You were being told what it NOW is in real time in 2017.

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

Your current coach cut that web in preseason for a reason.

Somethings are blatantly there in real time but you overlooked it caught up into bigot cacs who tried to hide behind “football reasons” to justify their bullshyt.

Sheesh Lol :dead:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

Your current coach cut that web in preseason for a reason.

Somethings are blatantly there in real time but you overlooked it caught up into bigot cacs who tried to hide behind “football reasons” to justify their bullshyt.

Show me in 2017/2018 what was being said at that time to lead a Giants fan to believe he was stinking it up and didn’t deserve a shot. It’s easy to post a comment that “McAdoo was right” 5 years after the fact :skip:

NYC Rebel

Daps
Show me in 2017/2018 what was being said at that time to lead a Giants fan to believe he was stinking it up and didn’t deserve a shot. It’s easy to post a comment that “McAdoo was right” 5 years after the fact :skip:
I don’t have to show shyt. I know who these people are for who they are in real time. You don’t And fell for some masked “football related reasons” they try to hide their cism behind. I see it and I’m sorry you’re not built that way. But it always reveals itself and you are looking dead ass at the end result in 2022 that was in your face in 2017, but a bruh telling you better was saying shyt that was a bridge too far. Not the death threat actions reflecting a sentiment as they tried to find football related reasons justify what you repeated. Bob saw it first hand at practice and knew better.

Last edited: