Elden Ring Will Aged Like Wombat Turds

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Was thinking about copping this due to the hype …. Seen the trailers and its not grabbing me

Last game I copped off of hype was that Harry Potter shyt ….. it was dope at first but all that open world shyt got boring and I stopped playing it
You chose the wrong game

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
It looks like a good game, but rage-inducing, time consuming games ain't for me.

BG3 is as close to as difficult I want my games to be. I still haven't beat the final fight on tactician :mjcry:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I liked dark souls much better than elden ring. I feel like Elden Ring was chasing the open world trend and that it didn't add much unless doing things in whatever order you want is your primary concern for a game. It pretty much made you traverse huge expanses with not much going on and then you get to the more focused dungeons, which is where the game excelled and it is what Dark Souls consists of all the time. Coming across the new terrains were amazing the first time you saw them, but there wasn't anything really different to do in them and the open world nature made evading enemies way easier.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Most of the haters of this game have an agenda. You see the comments and it's compared to an exclusive and nothing is better than an exclusive so this game is trash because of that comparison

And I'm certain the majority of the nay sayers do not have Elden Ring :francis: (Tru Story)