Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
you cant tell someone how to play and appreciate the game with a straight face

but I will say... Mimic being Meta is wild
having 2 of yourself :russ: if you are a "push on" ass nikka, and know where you going... into higher territory to gain ground ASAP
that means you're not on your first experience playing the game. Telling people to double themselves without repercussion is wild ... its not wrong or bad, but not Meta

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I just beat Radahn after being stuck on him for half a year lol. I put the game down several times bc I couldn't beat him. Then I just let the NPCs kill him while I just chilled on horseback and that was too anticlimactic for me but I just couldn't beat him. I have beat 3 gods now, I guess:godrick, rennala and Radahn. Just got to nikron city. Is that the middle?
You don't have to summon at all. It helps, sure, but I beat every boss sans Malenia without ashes, and I'm going back for revenge on my new character. I feel like using ashes to beat here felt worse than getting beat by her, but at least I got that sweet ass blade!

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
You don't have to summon at all. It helps, sure, but I beat every boss sans Malenia without ashes, and I'm going back for revenge on my new character. I feel like using ashes to beat here felt worse than getting beat by her, but at least I got that sweet ass blade!
On your first playthrough you beat every boss without ashes?

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
On your first playthrough you beat every boss without ashes?
Not Malenia. Now I did Have DS3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro under my belt as well, and I played those summonless on the first playthrough. Hardest were Malenia of course, those double gargoyles, and Radagon/Elden Beast.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Not Malenia. Now I did Have DS3, Bloodborne, and Sekiro under my belt as well, and I played those summonless on the first playthrough. Hardest were Malenia of course, those double gargoyles, and Radagon/Elden Beast.
I beat two of those and I'm on the final boss of ds3 (took a break sometime last year) so not new to these games. Also beat Nioh. Never once summoned. Still getting used to elden ring combat but with summons I honestly don't even have to master it. Sekiro to me was get guud or get rekt.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
I beat two of those and I'm on the final boss of ds3 (took a break sometime last year) so not new to these games. Also beat Nioh. Never once summoned. Still getting used to elden ring combat but with summons I honestly don't even have to master it. Sekiro to me was get guud or get rekt.
What I love about Sekiro, and why journalists were talking about easy modes might be needed. Nah son, get gud or die!

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
What I love about Sekiro, and why journalists were talking about easy modes might be needed. Nah son, get gud or die!
There's this great feeling of satisfaction that I got from beating those bosses in Sekiro that I haven't ever gotten in any other game. It's what missing from my elden ring run.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There's this great feeling of satisfaction that I got from beating those bosses in Sekiro that I haven't ever gotten in any other game. It's what missing from my elden ring run.
Stop using mimic tears and magic.
I feel very satisfied having run every boss's lunch with nothing but cold steel

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Gargoyles didn't give me too much trouble but I'd put makekith up there

RIPODB

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Side
About how many attempts did y’all need to beat Malenia?

no need to reply if you used a summon

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Zzpx5qL_d.webp

Level 713 :whew: