Elden Ring (PS4,XB1,PC,PS5,XSX) (February 25th, 2022)

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm guessing you beat it without summons the second run through? Yes I know I don't have to. It's just even having the option kind of changes the experience for me but I get what you're saying
My second run yes but personally i found it fun to just run through the game with a mimic and obliterate everything and then you have the many different summons you could main. I just really appreciate the options and the game design isn’t forcing you to do it, every encounter can be beat solo.

Trust me I’m not trying to come at you negatively two of my cousins feel the same way you do

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
My second run yes but personally i found it fun to just run through the game with a mimic and obliterate everything and then you have the many different summons you could main. I just really appreciate the options and the game design isn’t forcing you to do it, every encounter can be beat solo.

Trust me I’m not trying to come at you negatively two of my cousins feel the same way you do
You can summon a mimic? I haven't gotten to that part yet? I don't think

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Basically a clone of yourself with the right build or weapon it can break the game

So go back to limgrave to the area by the fort that Kenneth hight wanted you to free and explore.

It’s part of ranni’s quest if you wanna look it up but basically after the Radahn fight a meteor crashes in limgrave and opens up a new area where you can get it
Oh you mean when I fought mimic tear in Norkron City or whatever it's called? Yeah I beat him too. He dropped something to make me able to do that? Let me go back and look at my stream

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm guessing you beat it without summons the second run through? Yes I know I don't have to. It's just even having the option kind of changes the experience for me but I get what you're saying
Being a true elden lord is low key powerful as fukk when you think about it. All the shyt you really have at your disposal is wild

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
yeah its the same shyt about how you can summon other people or not. but you got some tougher bosses coming up. the best ones are the optional ones honestly :wow:

Daps
Mimic is a reflection of your build, weapons etc. If Mimic is OP that means you got a skrong azz build. If your Mimic is getting its azz handed to it....either your build is weak, or you need to upgrade the Mimic. It's a good way to see what your weaknesses are. Some brehs are so good that THEY can overcome a trash build but if your Mimic is weak, it let's you know that you've got some optimizing to do.

Tiche is probably my favorite summon for most boss fights because of her speed but Mimic draws more aggro and does more damage.

In this game, bosses pretty much all defy gravity and the physics that players are subjected to, so folks shouldn't feel bad. Other summons can be useful in certain fights but Mimic/Tiche are the only ones that can go ten toes down on everyone from Godrick to Radagon/Elden Beast.

Last edited: