Elden Ring has lost 50% of it's player base in one month!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Yeah, it’s probably a little different for live service because they need to constantly drop content to maintain. Elden Ring is a single player game that you can play with others. Unless they drop a DLC there shouldn’t be expectation to maintain the player base unless people are dipping because it’s trash.
Elden ring is a live service game.

It’s online/multiplayer based with ongoing upgrades and reasons to play.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Alot of casuals thought this was Skyrim 2

ding ding ding.

heard a bunch of bozos who copped it off the hype and knowing the types of games they fukked with, I knew they'd bush it since they said it's "too hard".

Not even a week later, they were back on 2K and GTA. :dead:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Yeah, it’s probably a little different for live service because they need to constantly drop content to maintain. Elden Ring is a single player game that you can play with others. Unless they drop a DLC there shouldn’t be expectation to maintain the player base unless people are dipping because it’s trash.
:sas2:50% is still a lot for a game with SO MUCH content.

I put in almost 100 hrs since day 1 and I ain't even 40% done.:sas1:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Margit getting them out the paint early :demonic:

If you treat the game like a Dark Fantasy simulator rpg, make your own adventure, and just explore around until you get better it’s GOAT status.

I can see why some people won’t like the old school NES game style loop of these Souls joints though but the open world being so well done gained them a higher userbase.
Bloodbourne was masochist but rewarding. Folks are missing out on how adventurous and fun these soulbourne bytches are.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
In one month :lupe:

Crazy, they should have added battle royal to PvP.

Weak ass tarnished nikkas aint built like us...those are what we call casuals that didn't know wtf they were getting into...don't try to spin it like elden ring lost some of its player base because the game sucks....these nikkas aint built for this...tell those bozo's go back to fortnite :camby:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Elden ring is a live service game.

It’s online/multiplayer based with ongoing upgrades and reasons to play.
But Elden RIng isn't dropping constant new maps, modes, or seasons. They don't have micro transactions for items. When they drop a DLC that'll probably be the newest content except game updates.

Reminds me more of Diablo in the 90s that you can play online with friends than Destiny or trash like Anthem.

But it's all semantics, I don't really care about player bases because they don't release that shyt for console anyway. So it's just making a narrative either way for one platform.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But Elden RIng isn't dropping constant new maps, modes, or seasons. They don't have micro transactions for items. When they drop a DLC that'll probably be the newest content except game updates.

Reminds me more of Diablo in the 90s that you can play online with friends than Destiny or trash like Anthem.

But it's all semantics,I don't really care about player bases because they don't release that shyt for console anyway. So it's just making a narrative either way for one platform.
True :ehh: