Elden Ring has lost 50% of it's player base in one month!

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Margit getting them out the paint early :demonic:

If you treat the game like a Dark Fantasy simulator rpg, make your own adventure, and just explore around until you get better it’s GOAT status.

I can see why some people won’t like the old school NES game style loop of these Souls joints though but the open world being so well done gained them a higher userbase.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I never played a souls game before and I got it out the mud from Limgrave all the way to the Mountaintops of the Giants. It’s a pure ARPG if you can’t take learning from your failures and actually adapting to your enemies and environment, you not gonna make it:wow:

The hype is warranted, but just because it’s a 10/10 game doesn’t mean it’s for everybody. Hypebeast gamers hold this L

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol at people replying not realizing mad titan (and that twitter user) made this post because they are hurt that Halo Infinite flopped as a service game

e4c8e5b5-52c7-417a-82be-df996e04b6f4_text.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Lol at people replying not realizing mad titan (and that twitter user) made this post because they are hurt that Halo Infinite flopped as a service game
Yeah, it’s probably a little different for live service because they need to constantly drop content to maintain. Elden Ring is a single player game that you can play with others. Unless they drop a DLC there shouldn’t be expectation to maintain the player base unless people are dipping because it’s trash.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah, it’s probably a little different for live service because they need to constantly drop content to maintain. Elden Ring is a single player game that you can play with others. Unless they drop a DLC there shouldn’t be expectation to maintain the player base unless people are dipping because it’s trash.
I expect the numbers to go up when Season 2 drops