Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IMG_3825.jpg

Thank god i got my end game save still. I also don’t think i beat Mohg and a couple people on this file so i got a nice little warm up before jumping into the DLC :whew:

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Y'all be careful. Some persons have already completed the DLC and spoilers are out in the wild

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y'all be careful. Some persons have already completed the DLC and spoilers are out in the wild

Meh, there’s nothing they can really spoil for me. I only get mad about plot spoilers, and im not highly invested in the actual plot of ER

Like oh no, Miquella is actaully Melina and now they are the great serpent :damn:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Just post em :beli: On some ohhhh you bewares out there. Theys sum spoilers on dat dere game.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Meh, there’s nothing they can really spoil for me. I only get mad about plot spoilers, and im not highly invested in the actual plot of ER

Like oh no, Miquella is actaully Melina and now they are the great serpent :damn:
Exactly, majority of people can't explain what going on in the plot, you just know it's some epic shyt and may you'll watch a breakdown video later :manny:

All I know is I've been seeing people at a higher level than me getting one-shotted immediately upon starting :sadcam: imma need to get 200+ to move around that hoe comfortably