Elden Ring DLC - Shadows of the Erdtree

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly, majority of people can't explain what going on in the plot, you just know it's some epic shyt and may you'll watch a breakdown video later :manny:

All I know is I've been seeing people at a higher level than me getting one-shotted immediately upon starting :sadcam: imma need to get 200+ to move around that hoe comfortably
I think I’m good starting at 215:yeshrug:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yea I've played through 3 times but I think I'm only around 175 or sumn, got burnt out rune farming

But I still need to run bytch ass elemers fade so I can get my platinum trophy :ufdup: I keep forgetting to run by the shaded castle and run his pockets

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Finally beat every boss and found every location and completed every cave on my 2nd playthrough :whew:

Dragonlord Plassidux is a real hoe tho, kept spamming the disappearing swipe attack and diving attack, that boss fight was terrible, it's hard to hit him after have his health is gone with a melee build when he just wants to run away.

I'm hooked again tho, I started a separate new game for the fukk of it to see if I can make it to the dlc spot by Friday for extra practice :pachaha:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Finally beat every boss and found every location and completed every cave on my 2nd playthrough :whew:

Dragonlord Plassidux is a real hoe tho, kept spamming the disappearing swipe attack and diving attack, that boss fight was terrible, it's hard to hit him after have his health is gone with a melee build when he just wants to run away.

I'm hooked again tho, I started a separate new game for the fukk of it to see if I can make it to the dlc spot by Friday for extra practice :pachaha:
Yall crazy man

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

That’s the only boss I haven’t beat. I can’t dodge/counter his attacks. :francis:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looked at the spoilers because I don't play these games for the story and I'm completely befuddled. :wtf:

I think it should be interesting :damn:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I’m at 230 on a NG+ build and may push for a couple more levels in strength or vigor before the DLC

I’m playing a dex/jack of all trades build where my primary weapon is moonviel but I can still effectively use incantations and other strong weapons like moonlight greatsword, bloodhound fang, sword of night and flame, nagakiba, and marikas hammer. The trade off is relatively low vigor at 45, lower strength, and a 12 arcane stat.

I got 12 larval tears on deck for the future respec but I’m going into the DLC with all my favorite heavy hitters from the base game :lolbron:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m at 230 on a NG+ build and may push for a couple more levels in strength or vigor before the DLC

I’m playing a dex/jack of all trades build where my primary weapon is moonviel but I can still effectively use incantations and other strong weapons like moonlight greatsword, bloodhound fang, sword of night and flame, nagakiba, and marikas hammer. The trade off is relatively low vigor at 45, lower strength, and a 12 arcane stat.

I got 12 larval tears on deck for the future respec but I’m going into the DLC with all my favorite heavy hitters from the base game :lolbron:
Yeah I got a shyt load of tears because I never use them. People saying this is going to be hard and your build is not going to work, ehh I remember people on this board telling me the Bloodhound Fang couldn’t carry but they were so wrong about that lol. I’ll master this like I did base game
Make sure it's a good build because enemies still hit hard.
I may have to abandon my build for the DLC, and I'm at 220.
i accept all challenges

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
im fine with this

IMG_3901.jpg

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I finally found my way in the playthrough I left off on, had no idea what part of the game I was on:pachaha:

So turns out I have not beaten Mogh on this playthrough but I have made it back to the Mountaintop of the Giants after running through Leyndell:whew:

Im at level 211 right now but I think im gonna buff up to maybe 230 for the hell of it. I got 2 millions ruins just sitting there doing nothing

• Dap
Reactions: hex