El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I still dont see what the hell people see in BCS. Watched the first 3 seasons and was bored out of my mind. If it takes more then 3 seasons to "become good" then :camby:

And this is from someone who has Breaking bad as top 3 of all time.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I wanted to like Jesse and he showed signs of being worthy of admiration but then he would ruin it. He's just a bytch, and yeah I'm not interested in him any longer.

I feel you

Yea Jesse was a bytch but at the same time he had balls. He was a petty hustler just living life one day at a time until Walt showed up.

Walt pimped him hard but from Jesse's point of view, saw him as a father figure since Jesse's parents gave up on him.

If Walt never had cancer, Jesse would still be in his aunties home, petty hustling and just living.

Hank going to his mom to look for Walt got him kicked out of his house.

Walt's a piece of shyt.

Id like to see what Jesse has been up to after he escaped them Aryan compound.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still dont see what the hell people see in BCS. Watched the first 3 seasons and was bored out of my mind. If it takes more then 3 seasons to "become good" then :camby:

And this is from someone who has Breaking bad as top 3 of all time.

Bro, I watched the first season and couldn't stand it. That cat who was afraid of electricity or whatever was probably one of the most unlikable characters I've ever watched on television.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel you

Yea Jesse was a bytch but at the same time he had balls. He was a petty hustler just living life one day at a time until Walt showed up.

Walt pimped him hard but from Jesse's point of view, saw him as a father figure since Jesse's parents gave up on him.

If Walt never had cancer, Jesse would still be in his aunties home, petty hustling and just living.

Hank going to his mom to look for Walt got him kicked out of his house.

Walt's a piece of shyt.

Id like to see what Jesse has been up to after he escaped them Aryan compound.

Pinkman would be in jail or dead without Walt. Let’s not forget the guy who got locked up in that botched raid Walt went on with hank accused him of snitching.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
exactly. dude was beyond unstable. motherfukka had a whole house to himself TWICE and still wasnt happy. Motherfukka was a millionaire simping on junkie females and single moms instead of focusing on business and planning a true escape. Then does stupid shyt like throwing hella bands all over the city and making shyt hotter than it already was. Dude was in Fring's crosshairs more than once and Walt vouched for him because the cook up was a priority. shyt, even Saul (the voice of reason in this show) was damn near a surrogate pops, financial advisor, lawyer and friend to him and he was still in "fukk it" mode. Lazy CAC was never good at shyt until Walt put that battery in him.

Biggest problem was that they had no solid plan before, during and after Fring when the real move shoulda been to stack bread, have Saul move it offshore/wash some of it and then get the fukk out of the country. Jesse was busy being a halfway junkie and simp while Walt was trying to convince himself he was doing right by his family even tho he was catching bodies every other episode.
Man they almost got away. These mofos almost had it ffs. I'm here thinking it would have ended perfectly season 4 when this happened
ujarkqevekh31.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Diving too much into fan service leads to the current state of the film industry.

I love better call saul and i will watch this opening weekend but it will be truly sad if gilligan becomes the TV version of george lucas(minus his involvement with indy)

Money grab. Looks meh.:camby:

If rather watch a Gus Fringe prequel of him navigating the Mexican underworld back in the 80s. Plus he’s the second most popular character behind Walt. Nobody gives a fukk about Jesse fakkit ass
Doubt Gilligan, brehs....
full

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
If this was announced a year or so after BB, I would've been :banderas: at the prospect of new Breaking Bad content. Now, I'm just somewhat hyped for it. I thought Jesse's arc and Breaking Bad in general wrapped up perfectly, so this standalone feels a little.. unnecessary I guess?

This is a Day 1 watch of course, but my attitude towards it is "Let's see how it plays out."

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If this was announced a year or so after BB, I would've been :banderas: at the prospect of new Breaking Bad content. Now, I'm just somewhat hyped for it. I thought Jesse's arc and Breaking Bad in general wrapped up perfectly, so this standalone feels a little.. unnecessary I guess?

This is a Day 1 watch of course, but my attitude towards it is "Let's see how it plays out."

I hear that I don't necessarily think that it needed to happen but I love what they've done with Better Call Saul and Gilligan is so detailed with this universe, I feel like he got something for us.. :manny: