El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
pinkman lost ALOT by the show's end tho man...:dahell: Jane OD'd killed by walter, his new chick got killed by white supremacists in front of him, He lost his best friend in the beginning, He was betrayed by walter and enslaved by those white nazi muthafukkas chained up in a warehouse cooking meth at gunpoint for free.. :francis:

He should have take that 6 million in cash and ran...:snoop: fukk That, that would have been the smarter move...

Uhhh technically Jane bodied herself. Walt just didn’t do shyt about it.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
pinkman lost ALOT by the show's end tho man...:dahell: Jane OD'd killed by walter, his new chick got killed by white supremacists in front of him, He lost his best friend in the beginning, He was betrayed by walter and enslaved by those white nazi muthafukkas chained up in a warehouse cooking meth at gunpoint for free.. :francis:

He should have take that 6 million in cash and ran...:snoop: fukk That, that would have been the smarter move...
mans fukked in the head at that point. Was screaming at him to run with that 6 mill just like I was at walt to walk away take that job at the chemical plant or walk away after they took down gus

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If this was anyone else I’d be Smh and saying we don’t need this, but it’s Vince Gillian so I have complete faith, people were saying the same about BCS, and even tho that was a real slow burn for the first couple of seasons iv never seen a prequel show build up and tie in The story and characters so perfectly to the main show as I have with Better Call Saul - Breaking Bad

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches

Jane OD'd cuz he got high with her amd got her hooked on meth again.

He's also responsible for that plane crashing. He's a born fukkup that deserves to die. Fukk dat guy