El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
giphy.gif

:scust: at trying to make Pinkman into a sympathetic character.

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
breh they have shown multiple scenes in the future where Jimmy is paranoid as fukk working at Cinnabon on cold opens for BCS episodes.
oh yea

I aint seen the shyt in forever

I guess I need to do a rewatch soon

when is the new season suppose to start

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

:scust: at trying to make Pinkman into a sympathetic character.

pinkman lost ALOT by the show's end tho man...:dahell: Jane OD'd killed by walter, his new chick got killed by white supremacists in front of him, He lost his best friend in the beginning, He was betrayed by walter and enslaved by those white nazi muthafukkas chained up in a warehouse cooking meth at gunpoint for free.. :francis:

He should have take that 6 million in cash and ran...:snoop: fukk That, that would have been the smarter move...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pinkman lost ALOT by the show's end tho man...:dahell: Jane OD'd killed by walter, his new chick got killed by white supremacists in front of him, He lost his best friend in the beginning, He was betrayed by walter and enslaved by those white nazi muthafukkas chained up in a warehouse cooking meth at gunpoint for free.. :francis:

He should have take that 6 million in cash and ran...:snoop: fukk That, that would have been the smarter move...
Pinkman was never smart enough to do it the easy way, it always has to be the hard way