Eggplant parmesan is piff . . straight up piff

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
because no one wants to hear the truth ever?

That ain't the truth, I ain't a vegetarian. I just don't eat meat because it's healthier. I'm no vegetarian advocate and I'm not gonna be telling anyone that some crackpot recipe is better than what they're use to . . but I will say this, I was eating eggplant parmesan and I almost had to ask the waitress if she brought me chicken parmesan instead. I could've alternated between the two without skipping a beat. In a blind taste test you probably wouldn't know the difference. I even tipped the b!tch the $6 on the $14 plate :obama:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a vegan and I've hadn't had that in a long ass time. I'm not particularly dogmatic about it either. :yeshrug: I just do me. People defend their meat like religion sometimes :laugh:
beefless_burger_295x350577.jpg

Gardein make some good azz vegan burgers though. :ohlawd:
Put that shyt on some whole grain slices with daiya "cheese" and it's like the real thing minus the guilt and slaughter.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I'm a vegan and I've hadn't had that in a long ass time. I'm not particularly dogmatic about it either. :yeshrug: I just do me. People defend their meat like religion sometimes :laugh:

Exactly . . in real life I prefer not to mention my eating habits because as Quintessential BM stated you get a looked at like a UFO with an STD . . people be always asking to explain why you don't eat meat.

Now it's getting to the point where I'm just like "Cause I know better" :smugfavre:

I give zero muthaphukks about the guilt of the slaughter . . what I do give phukks about is eating an animal that's highly-stressed. You are what you eat.

KRS-One said it best - [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J420Pw-y3lw[/ame]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly . . in real life I prefer not to mention my eating habits because as Quintessential BM stated you get a looked at like a UFO with an STD . . people be always asking to explain why you don't eat meat.

Now it's getting to the point where I'm just like "Cause I know better" :smugfavre:

I've had lots of dumb prolonged debates with people over this shyt and it baffles me sometimes. Like why are you telling me, someone who's eaten this so called "good stuff" for almost two decades how I'm missing out. :smh:

People cool about it if you just tell em it works for you and you cool with it. Some people, even ones that used to be so against it at first now willingly try out stuff I buy and seem to have a different disposition about it.

edit: KRS I heard was seen gobblin down some pepperoni pizza and I doubt it was Tofurkey.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
That ain't the truth, I ain't a vegetarian. I just don't eat meat because it's healthier. I'm no vegetarian advocate and I'm not gonna be telling anyone that some crackpot recipe is better than what they're use to . . but I will say this, I was eating eggplant parmesan and I almost had to ask the waitress if she brought me chicken parmesan instead. I could've alternated between the two without skipping a beat. In a blind taste test you probably wouldn't know the difference. I even tipped the b!tch the $6 on the $14 plate :obama:

oh ok so thats why everyone hates me?:smugfavre: