Eggplant parmesan is piff . . straight up piff

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Been a vegetarian for 7 months, thought I was never going to have chicken parmesan again . . then I ordered an eggplant parmesan . . it was great . . and high in vitamin A

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
vegetarians are at the most annoying when they try to convince us regular folks that their versions of food are just as good are ours. no, your fried veggies are not as good as my fried chicken and only a fool would believe that shyt.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I tried it at this spot -----> http://www.acfp.com/

That shyt was surprisingly good :leon: Tasted like meat breh lol...

One of cats I went with said eggplant had "no nutritional value" I hit him with the :lupe: I never got around to double checking that shyt thanks for reminding me...

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
vegetarians are at the most annoying when they try to convince us regular folks that their versions of food are just as good are ours. no, your fried veggies are not as good as my fried chicken and only a fool would believe that shyt.

I ain't a "vegetarian" per say, I just don't eat meat :birdman:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise

I'mma try to bridge the gap here... I would call myself a borderline vegan who tends to eat meat.... maybe... 3 times per week, out 21 meals. While some vegans are anal like you are describing, not all of us are like that. Try being a black vegan from the south (side-eye from everybody). You get looked at like you're an UFO with an STD. I don't pressure anyone to follow this lifestyle but if you would like I can show you better way to get healthier, even if it's for the short term cause God knows southerners need it.

Eggplant Parmesan sounds good AF though... I'm usually on the vegan lasagna though... Time to switch it up.

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
I'mma try to bridge the gap here... I would call myself a borderline vegan who tends to eat meat.... maybe... 3 times per week, out 21 meals. While some vegans are anal like you are describing, not all of us are like that. Try being a black vegan from the south (side-eye from everybody). You get looked at like you're an UFO with an STD. I don't pressure anyone to follow this lifestyle but if you would like I can show you better way to get healthier, even if it's for the short term cause God knows southerners need it.

Eggplant Parmesan sounds good AF though... I'm usually on the vegan lasagna though... Time to switch it up.

If you're eating meat on a weekly basis you need to stop with the false labeling of yourself, unless you just happen to like being looked at like a UFO with an STD :mjpls:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
If you're eating meat on a weekly basis you need to stop with the false labeling of yourself, unless you just happen to like being looked at like a UFO with an STD :mjpls:

and thats coming from a guy who just lied about being a vegetarian on the internet